FOR HONE

85 Goblin Mage
^^^^^^

WHY U MAD ?? I know trying to spelling and grammar police a video game forum must take its toll,,,,,, but why so serious?

you post the most pointless crap.

do you have a disability?
Reply Quote
Also who says 'u mad' these days?
Edited by Saladuk on 11/25/2011 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
11/25/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Saladuk
Also who says 'u mad' these days?

people with disabilities.
Edited by Criisis on 11/25/2011 10:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/25/2011 09:39 AMPosted by Criisis

Yes Criisis is right, Video game forums should be reserved for hard hitting talk about the in's and out's of the game.

A bit like this thread hey Criisis??? lol

"FOR HONE"!!!!! Pointfull stuff indeed, I learned a lot. Sooo full of point. hahaha

Requesting Sticky for this point filled thread.
Edited by Deadpwnstar on 11/25/2011 3:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

Yeah, I understand how it works. I also know I have had horde friends say my name in /s and I know how it reads, and I've seen it read the same each and everytime they've repeated this.. along with that as I mentioned I see it in /s when I show up at a node and start healing then all of a sudden I got admirers... it's calling a focus target.. period..
Just because you hate on me doesn't make it a must you take the opposite stance on each and everything I say or you're just gonna look like a clown in the end.. stick to the more solid material would ya.. you're just reaching at this point to prove me wrong.

I never implied your name would translate differently through iteration lol, just that for all you know "heals" or "healer" or "priest" or "disc" could translate to the same thing (unless you've tested) and they could merely be saying hit the disc. But I never said you were wrong, or that it's not likely.. I just pointed out that just because your name translates to that "word", it doesn't necessarily mean that they're typing your name. I WOULD say it wouldn't happen frequently. I BG plenty, and I can't even remember the last time i've read/saw someone say "hit X or Y target" in /s. People (usually) just know.

Just because you don't find an ex-guildie/friend of yours being slaughtered in a BG hilarious, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't as well.
You probably should have left out the "as well". As well would imply that they and I have some views in common right? Look, I never said the link wasn't funny.. I find it funny if you're rezzing on a rock and you have 3-5 horde mostly all from ceal standing at the bottom just waiting to farm you and you've got no backup.. why even drop down there? You know it's goin to the forums.. you know you're just gonna be farmed.. Yes, it's hilarious on a few levels..

Are you saying that you DON'T have any common views with anyone else on the forums? We're all people, I may not like you but I don't think it's THAT unorthodox to consider you another person on the forums?

And what I said there was obviously in response to what I quoted, which insinuated you were questioning the point of the screenie/why it was posted on the forums.. Which, if you found it hilarious on 'a few levels' it should of been self explanatory.

Funny how you say "You do, or did" in response to my denying I've ever implied I'm a "pvp god" and then directly quote from one of the one liners I dropped ages ago about "what we lack in skill we make up in numbers" Yeah.. theres my god complex shining through again.. "what we lack in skill" =god complex.

You actually denyed your guild ever implying they were "pvp gods". Maybe I shouldn't of said "you" but I was most definately referring to your guild. I'm not going to bother digging up all your derailed recruitment threads to quote all the boasting f4ggotry about pwning TB, having horde TB penninsula uncontested, malefic rated bg forces, the best world pvp guild on cael etc etc etc. Whether you call them facts or not that's boasting, and to boast you have to think high of yourself (or in this case, your guild) despite the fact you really didn't have anything justifiable to boast about. So yeah, you sorta did think you were pvp gods for a while there.

Your "complex" changed over the end of S8 and into S10. At S8 you were a small group who couldn't win any bgs, didn't have RBGS, got smashed world PvP and no one could arena. By cata it was much bigger, you finally had a platform of PvP that was "weak-individual friendly" and you thought your guildies were getting somewhere. (Though in hind sight, why couldn't anyone get 2.2 in rbgs in two seasons)

TB brought you a new PvP zone where alts in greens wanting free honor and main toons whom suck at pvp would que and have to fight your vented raid buffed flasked well fed little slagworks fortress, your head got bigger.

You moved onto the penninsula where people, attempting to do dailies would just ride past your group backed up against the river. If an equal numbered team engaged you would usually flee/swim up the river spamming levi/waterwalk.

But from your POV all you saw was a group of guildies owning horde randoms, so you'd come to the forums and state in recruitment threads how much you own in TB and how you're almost 2k in RBGS etc. It's easy to say now "yeah so what, it's just some world PvP we didn't think we were gods" but at the time, you did think your GUILD was godlike, best world pvp on the server? lol yeah i laughed at that too
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I kinda skim read the post above because it was the usual bible length wall of text Aphexx seems to enjoy posting..

Yeah we had some fun in our heyday doing TB etc, no one seems to be making a bigger issue of this than you. No one talks about it in guild chat mainly because its in the past and no one cares about it.

No one cares anymore except you Aphexx.

Talk about sour grapes,,, even 6 months on, wow

What we do all laugh about in /gchat is how much writing we made aphexx do over the weekend.... haha
Edited by Deadpwnstar on 11/25/2011 5:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I kinda skim read the post above because it was the usual bible length wall of text Aphexx seems to enjoy posting..

Yeah we had some fun in our heyday doing TB etc, no one seems to be making a bigger issue of this than you. No one talks about it in guild chat mainly because its in the past and no one cares about it.

Talk about sour grapes,,, even 6 months on, wow

What we do all laugh about in /gchat is how much writing we made aphexx do over the weekend.... haha

Does that mean I should laugh in /gchat about how much writing I "made" you do over the weekend, seeing as you reply to everything I type? I don't recall ever making a big issue about it at the time either, maybe once or twice I reminded your guild that it was sh1t. I do enjoy making big posts though, the thought of mentally challenged people like you having seizures half way through it trying to process a proper statement makes me laugh.

GJ actually using full stops on that last sentence though mate, its tough when they both look very similar and are next to each other on the keyboard. tricky shet yo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

FYI I never cared about your guild, why do you think I never even said anything when it practically disbanded? Idc, it's alliance that has to put up with your trash players and guild not me. I just enjoyed pointing out how trash you all really were.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Every sentence i write,, you write a paragraph. So yeah, you dont really have much to laugh about.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
11/25/2011 05:36 PMPosted by Deadpwnstar
Every sentence i write,, you write a paragraph. So yeah, you dont really have much to laugh about.

Every sentence you write (type) you use 27 commas. So yeah, I do. But outside of that, I dunno where the reasoning behind that post came from. And, unless it was an obvious intended exaggeration (see 27 commas comment^), scroll up and realise that you're blatantly wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I concede I am blatantly wrong. hahaha,,,
Is that a santa claus hat or a clown hat or a dunce hat you are wearing?

Yeah, I understand how it works. I also know I have had horde friends say my name in /s and I know how it reads, and I've seen it read the same each and everytime they've repeated this.. along with that as I mentioned I see it in /s when I show up at a node and start healing then all of a sudden I got admirers... it's calling a focus target.. period..
Just because you hate on me doesn't make it a must you take the opposite stance on each and everything I say or you're just gonna look like a clown in the end.. stick to the more solid material would ya.. you're just reaching at this point to prove me wrong.

I never implied your name would translate differently through iteration lol, just that for all you know "heals" or "healer" or "priest" or "disc" could translate to the same thing (unless you've tested) and they could merely be saying hit the disc. But I never said you were wrong, or that it's not likely.. I just pointed out that just because your name translates to that "word", it doesn't necessarily mean that they're typing your name. I WOULD say it wouldn't happen frequently. I BG plenty, and I can't even remember the last time i've read/saw someone say "hit X or Y target" in /s. People (usually) just know.

Just because you don't find an ex-guildie/friend of yours being slaughtered in a BG hilarious, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't as well.
You probably should have left out the "as well". As well would imply that they and I have some views in common right? Look, I never said the link wasn't funny.. I find it funny if you're rezzing on a rock and you have 3-5 horde mostly all from ceal standing at the bottom just waiting to farm you and you've got no backup.. why even drop down there? You know it's goin to the forums.. you know you're just gonna be farmed.. Yes, it's hilarious on a few levels..

Are you saying that you DON'T have any common views with anyone else on the forums? We're all people, I may not like you but I don't think it's THAT unorthodox to consider you another person on the forums?

And what I said there was obviously in response to what I quoted, which insinuated you were questioning the point of the screenie/why it was posted on the forums.. Which, if you found it hilarious on 'a few levels' it should of been self explanatory.

Funny how you say "You do, or did" in response to my denying I've ever implied I'm a "pvp god" and then directly quote from one of the one liners I dropped ages ago about "what we lack in skill we make up in numbers" Yeah.. theres my god complex shining through again.. "what we lack in skill" =god complex.

You actually denyed your guild ever implying they were "pvp gods". Maybe I shouldn't of said "you" but I was most definately referring to your guild. I'm not going to bother digging up all your derailed recruitment threads to quote all the boasting f4ggotry about pwning TB, having horde TB penninsula uncontested, malefic rated bg forces, the best world pvp guild on cael etc etc etc. Whether you call them facts or not that's boasting, and to boast you have to think high of yourself (or in this case, your guild) despite the fact you really didn't have anything justifiable to boast about. So yeah, you sorta did think you were pvp gods for a while there.

Your "complex" changed over the end of S8 and into S10. At S8 you were a small group who couldn't win any bgs, didn't have RBGS, got smashed world PvP and no one could arena. By cata it was much bigger, you finally had a platform of PvP that was "weak-individual friendly" and you thought your guildies were getting somewhere. (Though in hind sight, why couldn't anyone get 2.2 in rbgs in two seasons)

TB brought you a new PvP zone where alts in greens wanting free honor and main toons whom suck at pvp would que and have to fight your vented raid buffed flasked well fed little slagworks fortress, your head got bigger.

You moved onto the penninsula where people, attempting to do dailies would just ride past your group backed up against the river. If an equal numbered team engaged you would usually flee/swim up the river spamming levi/waterwalk.

But from your POV all you saw was a group of guildies owning horde randoms, so you'd come to the forums and state in recruitment threads how much you own in TB and how you're almost 2k in RBGS etc. It's easy to say now "yeah so what, it's just some world PvP we didn't think we were gods" but at the time, you did think your GUILD was godlike, best world pvp on the server? lol yeah i laughed at that too
Edited by Deadpwnstar on 11/25/2011 6:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/25/2011 04:37 PMPosted by Deadpwnstar

I care.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
hi gus if i tlk lke dis is i gud trol,,,,?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
^^
Nah ur still the same lame forum camper. Not a troll, apart from the fact you are a troll hunter.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
11/25/2011 03:13 PMPosted by Deadpwnstar
Yes Criisis is right, Video game forums should be reserved for hard hitting talk about the in's and out's of the game.

11/25/2011 09:39 AMPosted by Criisis

what.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
what do you mean "what"???

A bit like this thread hey Criisis??? lol

"FOR HONE"!!!!! Pointfull stuff indeed, I learned a lot. Sooo full of point. hahaha

Requesting Sticky for this point filled thread.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I concede I am blatantly wrong. hahaha,,, Is that a santa claus hat or a clown hat or a dunce hat you are wearing?

You realise every single line of that huge a$$ quote had absolutely nothing to do with you personally and was in response (and was quoting) broseph, so you're still blatantly wrong. Except now you've shown everyone you read as well as you type,,,,,

It's a santa hat btw. Come sit on my lap sweet thing, tell daddy claus what you want for x-mas.. How about 1500 in 3's?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
11/25/2011 03:13 PMPosted by Deadpwnstar

how is that related to you posting pointless crap?
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCz5o9-c9ow&feature=related

WHAT THE FLYING #^!^#
Luckily the kids had just left the room!
What kind of ^%*#ed up !^%#er finds this %!(#, or makes it for that matter!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/25/2011 10:59 PMPosted by Aphexx
1500 in 3's

Im glad you are successful in a miniscule part of the game,,, a part most peeps dont even play.
Hell,, I dont bother with arena cos it is boring,,, I may do a few to cap my points but no one really does it as a full time sport like you Aphexx, its a footnote on the game.

Grats is in order..... I guess..

Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
11/25/2011 11:55 PMPosted by Deadpwnstar
1500 in 3's

Im glad you are successful in a miniscule part of the game,,, a part most peeps dont even play.
Hell,, I dont bother with arena cos it is boring,,, I may do a few to cap my points but no one really does it as a full time sport like you Aphexx, its a footnote on the game.

Grats is in order..... I guess..

Congratulate me on what?

Most PvPers actually DO arena, especially on a server like Cael where if you want to RBG you have to be known/guilded to have a good team. How else would you get conquest, 50 a day from a bg? lol. Think before you speak.

Getting smashed in arena would be boring though, I understand you. I don't do arena "full time" either though, in fact did some yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks, and I probably won't again until next season. One or two nights for 2-3 hrs in a week isn't even close to "part time".

It's also far from a footnote, it's where the most prestiegious rewards for pvp come from which is maybe debatable now since RBG's are out, but arena still stands out for custom gladiator mounts/titles making it the most highly regarded out of the "3 forms" of pvp that exist (BGs, RBGS, Arena). I don't think dueling and world pvp really count. Unless you're including PvE which is like 80-90% of this game content wise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]