GLBTIQ Guilds: NAGRAND

85 Worgen Druid
Hello everyone.

Just want to inform you about Stonewall Alliance, my guild of just over a year. We are a GLBTIQ guild who welcome ANYONE that are GLBTIQ friendly. We are the first Nagrand GLBTIQ guild that proudly broadcast who we are and we welcome new members all the time!

Curious? Of course you are. Our website can be found at www.stonewall-alliance.wowstead.com.

Grapheon (Guild Master)

PS: Yes; we have a horde equivalent; which just started as well! We could use a lot of growth so if you're gay or lesbian or any of the other letters of the alphabet; come check out "Thats so GLBT" on Nagrand's Horde faction!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Am I the only one who doesn't know what 'GLBTIQ' is?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
11/19/2011 06:46 AMPosted by Amnesiaqt

G­ay, Les­bian, Bis­exual... now the TIQ I don't know. Trise­xual, iSe­xual and Quadse­xual?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Of course something with Gay, Lesbian, Bi and all the rest.

Aten posts in <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Not sure how being any of those letters has anything to do with someones performance in WoW but i wish you well i guess its just about being around like minded people ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
11/19/2011 06:46 AMPosted by Amnesiaqt

I am sure you're not the only one - I myself had to look up the "Q"!

It stands for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgendered, Intersex, and Questioning.

And as for the other post below; yeah; it's about like-minded people in a group :) The majority of our guild actually identifies as heterosexual; and we've stuck together for a long time. I'm just trying to help grow our guild; we've done well so far; we're a friendly bunch; and we could always use the help!

Graph
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Best of luck to your guild Graph, thank you for the clarification.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]