Buying Level 25 Guild

Hello!

Since our previous GM quit the game and gave our old guild to his kid brother, my guildmates and I have been forced to start fresh in a new guild. However, we'd like to avoid having to start from scratch leveling a new guild. Thus, we've put some money and gold together to buy a new level 25 guild.

Server and/or faction don't matter, I'll transfer a character to your server, purchase the guild with gold, then use the new guild services features to bring it back to our home realm.

If you're interested in selling a level 25 guild, please either post here, or send a mail to this character on Exodar.

Having access to fish feasts and guild cauldrons is a plus.

P.S. We may consider a level 21+ guild, but would obviously not be prepared to pay nearly as much for it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
how much?
Reply Quote
I'm talking to a couple guilds for the 100-150k range at the moment, of various achievement levels.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]