Wtb Teebu's Blazing Longsword

85 Tauren Paladin
Title says it all pst me in game
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BTW to all those in reprisal who didn't believe me that it was actually sought after *cough* ono, see people do seek the weapon.. Btw judge I may have it on one of my bank alts still on that server ill look and post back if I find it. Bought like 6months ago for 4k.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/23/2011 08:28 PMPosted by Tiriøn
BTW to all those in reprisal who didn't believe me that it was actually sought after *cough* ono, see people do seek the weapon.. Btw judge I may have it on one of my bank alts still on that server ill look and post back if I find it. Bought like 6months ago for 4k.

why do you have 2 points in enlightened judgements/blessed life omg my soul hurts
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I don't have one but I run AQ and MC every other week or so, so if per chance I actually ever see one. I will let you know, if you don't find one :).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/23/2011 08:48 PMPosted by Animated

why do you have 2 points in enlightened judgements/blessed life omg my soul hurts

i just realized how ugly your hair is
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Don't play this paladin btw. Been about 3months, if not more. not sure what spec I'm in but i believe that may be for pvp. More focused on my mage lately. very difficult i mean how many people can be good at arcane its rotation is just...just very complex..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/24/2011 09:13 PMPosted by Tiriøn
spec I'm in but i believe that may be for pvp

you only need 1 point in it to hit cap for pvp too DERP

suck at holy paladin, switch to arcane mage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I'm selling one on Nesingwary, Alliance side. Not sure if you are willing to transfer there and back to get it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/25/2011 06:54 AMPosted by Advance
spec I'm in but i believe that may be for pvp

You saying prod sucks?!
Edited by Animated on 12/8/2011 11:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/08/2011 11:18 AMPosted by Animated

You saying prod sucks?!

wat?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
12/08/2011 12:41 PMPosted by Advance
wat?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Oh, I read it wrong. I thought you were telling him to switch to arcane mage. My bad!

inb4idiot
Edited by Animated on 12/9/2011 1:08 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]