What will Happen to Warsong?

85 Undead Warlock
This question is mainly to Blizzard.
Considering 90% of the population of this realm is from Brasil and will most likely be transfering their toons to brazilian servers/realsm, what will happen to the last 10%?
I payed very recently to transfer to warsong without knowing it.
Will we get our choice of transfer to high population realms as well? I am a world pvper and as such i like to play in realms with lots of players.
Could you clarify your intentions of balancing out these realms or allowing us that will remain in us realms to transfer to high population servers?
Any blue post with an answer will be deeply apreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
/bump
Reply Quote
10%willl be 1000+on each side...so...
it's still possible to do many things including raid....
hope so
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Someone form Blizzard please answer!!!
Reply Quote
34 Worgen Rogue
Relax attitude, have americans, koreans and others. You don't have be afraid.
And brazilians will not go leave soon of Warsong, Gurubashi, Aerie Peak and others.
Look for good side many and many americans will go return to Warsong after brazilian go out. Warsong will go back to be a english realm, after many years like brazilian portuguese realm. :)

* Sorry for bad english. :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
WARSONG IS DEAD

even Orgrimmar is empty and no one at the front of auction house on line noon time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Nothing on the AH either /sadface
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]