UI thread

85 Orc Shaman
Because everyone one in the "alliance lovin" thread is so concerned with UI's, here's a thread for it. Post what you have, don't be scared.

I'm currently using default, but that's because some addons are internet intensive and the internet here sucks %*#%!@@* as is. Previous UI was:
http://i.imgur.com/eVIJP.jpg
Edited by Fedelish on 11/21/2011 10:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Oh hey I guess blizzard changed their word filter script. I definitely didn't use an 8 letter curse word. I like sticking to four letter words.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Hunter
why do you post here?
Reply Quote
23 Human Priest
I'd hardly call a server query internet intensive. If your internet is that bad, how do you even play?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Very carefully. Addons like recount cause me to disconnect before I even finish with the initial loading screen, other addons do increase my latency quite noticibly.

I play with 15kbps down normally. Best I've had is 18kbps. Latency is between anywhere from 800 to 25,000 depending on the hour of the day, and cast delay can be anywhere from ~.3 seconds to a very very long fight. Venoxis in ZG causes me to DC during the day, and early mornings (1230am-5am) I'll lag about halfway through and catch up after he's dead.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
You're in the military, yeah?

What do you want to run for a UI when you get back home and can have a more stable connection?

He posts here because he plans to transfer here and wants to get to know the community a bit before he does.
Edited by Tiakatt on 11/23/2011 8:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I'll probably go back to my old UI, but I have no idea what addons have been discontinued and such in the 11 months I've been here. Building the UI is half the fun tho!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What's wrong with his UI? Do tell
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
My UI is pretty much awesome sauce. Many buttons, one cursor, so very little time. You should see my hunter, he has even MORE buttons!

http://gallery.slvrbuu.com/albums/userpics/10001/WoWScrnShot_120211_011008.jpg

Look at all those buttons!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Anyone know what I deleted 3 days ago? I don't even recall deleting anything

I'm curious as to what post I deleted
Reply Quote

Alcoholic.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Alcoholic.

Nay nay, I don't drink as often as folks think
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g349/AstroPhotoshop/WoWScrnShot_120611_042151.jpg
Obviously nobody is as clean as me :P
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
soooo ugly it hurts
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I rock ElvUi, but not the new 3.0 since half the options aren't enabled or you have to modify a lot of it yourself (unless something has changed since patch day).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]