What is best PvP class.

So i take it no one has been sapped by some effing rogue and worked over to death? No other class can do that to not only my 378IL DK but also to my resto and boomkin druid. My hunter also seems to get regularly owned by rogues. Sad thing is that i don't own a rogue. I have pretty much quit pvp after four years not because rogues are flavor of the week but because pvp has so retardedly overpowered them the past four years. Sorry, gotta run. Off to run a roic dung!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
The best class is the one that speaks to your very soul, listen to the wind of pwn. It shall guide you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Warrior for obvious reasons that will not be stated.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
12/05/2011 04:40 PMPosted by Restopresto
So i take it no one has been sapped by some effing rogue and worked over to death? No other class can do that to not only my 378IL DK but also to my resto and boomkin druid. My hunter also seems to get regularly owned by rogues. Sad thing is that i don't own a rogue. I have pretty much quit pvp after four years not because rogues are flavor of the week but because pvp has so retardedly overpowered them the past four years. Sorry, gotta run. Off to run a roic dung!

whyyyy

Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Fire Mage.

1. Stack mastery.
2. Pop CDs and spread epic combustion in Drek's room in AV.
3. ???
4. Profit
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Mage

You need to work on your hunter skills then, good ones are a tough fight for a rogue. Especially BM.

But yah, DK, Boomkin, and Resto Druid aren't exactly rogue killers.
Reply Quote
25 Draenei Shaman
Frost Mage. You can constantly lock your opponents down so you and your teammates can have your way with them. No other class brings this level of utility to his partners. Whether you are a lock, rogue, hunter, warrior, etc... having your opponent constantly slowed and frozen in place makes it so much easier to either burn him down or kite him.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
11/22/2011 08:57 AMPosted by Breslau
Holy paladins invincible? To melee maybe, mages solo them.

lol, i play a holy paladin at 2400 and I get trained by DKs and Warriors.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
And don't listen to these mage junkies, mages are horrid if you know how to counter them. I eat mages constantly.

P.S. *whispers* Don't let them cast

I play a hunter and they are sooo fun, if you have all the necessary spells macro'd you will be very good. A good hunter is a force to be reckoned with.

Fire Mage.

1. Stack mastery.
3. ???
4. Profit

Healer dispels. Profit.

A AMAZING ROGUE yes. I rarely get locked down by a rogue on my paladin. If you know how to counter them you will do fine. Every class is OP in a sense that the player knows his class like the back of his hand. All you really need is dedication in WHAT you want to play and just strive to be good at it. Yes there are some classes with specs that are horrible for Arenas and BGs but you rarely see it. I.E. Fury Warriors, Holy Priests, Arcane Mage, Combat/Assassination Rogue. Those classes are horrible for their utility, CCs, escape mechanics, and play. Find a class you love to play and just stick with it. When it was only arenas yes there was maybe 4 classes that made it to top tier easily with skilled players. Now with RBGs you have a broad spectrum of classes.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
11/22/2011 07:16 AMPosted by Azazale
Koreans and chuck norris are the best classes

nerf korean sweet and sour kung fu kicks plox

theyre leaning a little bit on the sour side at this time :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Rogue without doubt. I don't believe they have ever been anything but at least "strong" and have been op at times.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
If want to do damage, be affliction warlock, they can do eleventy billion damage to all targets in a 500 yard range in about 20 seconds.

If you want to be a healer, roll an affliction warlock, their dots heal them almost as much as a disc priest could, and if they get into trouble, they just use that teleport thingy, drop combat and harness shadows to heal to full.

If you want to be a support class with lots of great cc, roll warlock. They have all the control any 3 players would need.

If you want to make everyone hate you because you're the most annoying class in the game and your damn monkey wont !@#$, roll a hunter.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
LOL I honestly did not see the hunter coming, I kinda chuckled to my self a bit...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
And don't listen to these mage junkies, mages are horrid if you know how to counter them. I eat mages constantly.

P.S. *whispers* Don't let them cast

I believe I haven't lost to a single warrior in a legit duel where I wasn't screwing around since cataclysm released. Including rank 1 warriors.

Fire Mage.

1. Stack mastery.
3. ???
4. Profit

Healer dispels. Profit.

*Blanket CS*

*Dragon's Breath*

ahem
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
i'd say warlocks are the strongest but from the perspective of a shadow priest...

I HATE ROGUES. get off me
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
From an RBG and Arena standpoint?

I'd say rogues.

Smoke bomb is almost an RBG requirement and they are doing very well in arenas.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/06/2011 10:39 AMPosted by Hemocide
LOL I honestly did not see the hunter coming, I kinda chuckled to my self a bit...

I hate those goggles :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Rogues work pretty well for PvP, however, you can die fast if there are many guys on you
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
lol @ the top of the thread:
[someone who isn't a rogue]- rogue
[rogue]- there is no best
lolol

on topic, enh shaman obv most op right next to warriors & dks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]