The Blacktooth Grin is recruiting

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
A death knight brought her ebon worg to a sudden halt before the command board in Orgrimmar, removing her helm and wiping away the insufferable Barrens dust that seemed to infiltrate even the smallest crevice. She shrugged indifferently to herself. Malifika would trade the dry, dusty conditions of Kalimdor for that fetid swamp they called Stonard any day.

Her uncharacteristic attempts at diplomacy with Warlord Gar’Dul had paid off, and she’d secured Desolation Hold for the Grin’s growing Kalimdor interests. To her pleasure, it hadn’t been long before she was able to indulge more preferred methods of persuasion at the behest of Garrosh’s dog, Bloodhilt. Malifika chuckled again at the image of Gar’dul’s hulking figure flying off the top of the tower.

Yes, she grinned wickedly, Garrosh’s methods suited the Blacktooth Grin much more than that ridiculous Peacechief Thrall’s “diplomacy”! The current environment within the Horde served the clan’s purpose as never before and the time was ripe for the next stage of the Grin’s plan.

Malifika removed a tarnished silver scroll case from her saddle pack, carefully unrolling a parchment inscribed with bold Orcish runes in an ink that bore an uncanny resemblance to blood. She took a step back after sinking the nails into the wood to admire her handiwork:

BLOOD AND THUNDER!

VETERANS, YOUNGBLOODS, CITIZENS, OUTCASTS:

FIGHT FOR THE GRIN.

BE THE TRUE MIGHT OF THE HORDE. GIVE WAR, BLOOD, PAIN TO OUR ENEMIES; ABANDON MERCY. FINISH THE WAR YOUR FATHERS BEGAN. GIVE US YOUR TOOTH, AND WE WILL GIVE YOU STRENGTH AND HONOR, REVENGE, GLORY... DESTINY.

FIGHT FOR THE GRIN.

BE THE ORC YOU WERE MEANT TO BE.

SEEK US IN DESOLATION HOLD. THOK MOG THOK."

"Or the rotten, dead elf you were meant to be, I suppose," she mused. "Still, gotta bend your notes to your audience as they bend ears to your tune..." She shrugged and led her mount north towards the next board, absently checking to ensure the rest of the scrolls were intact.

------------------------------------

((The Blacktooth Grin is one of the largest and oldest clans on VeCo. Bloodthirsty war criminals living in isolation on the fringes of orcish society. Heroes of the Dread Horde, loyal to the line of Blackhand the Destroyer, honoring the ancient orcish traditions. Hardened, disciplined soldiers who forgo the comforts and shelter of the cities in order to carve out an empire with steel and raw will. Savages with missing teeth, conspiring with forbidden and dark powers, sequestered from the moderating influence of Horde society. Fanatical idealists and freedom fighters who refuse to bend their knees to corrupt and weak-willed leaders of the Horde.

The Blacktooth Grin is an RP/ PvP guild that accepts players of all classes and races. Two things to keep in mind:

1. We are a heavy-RP guild, organized along strict military guidelines and Orcish traditions. That's what we're about, and we don't do exceptions, so if you don't RP - no hard feelings - but we aren't for you. (Don't worry if you've never done it before, all we care about is that you're willing to try.) If you don’t want to be a soldier in an Orcish war machine, again, we’re not for you.

2. Our focus is first and foremost World PvP. Our ultimate goal is to engage in large-scale World PvP battles wherever and whenever possible. To this end, we have a number of ongoing storylines and campaigns involving ourselves, our allied guilds, and our counterpart guilds on the Alliance side. This also means that our progression primarily focuses around gearing ourselves for World PvP battles. We do a lot of arena, RBG, premade BGs, training sessions, and other activities aimed at making us better World PvPers.

This doesn't mean we don't do dungeons together, or even slop together some hilarious and half-decent raid runs, but it ain't our focus. If you're looking for 25-man raiding content, again, no hard feelings, but we aren't for you.

More than anything else, though, we're just a bunch of fun-loving folks who came to this server looking for what it's really supposed to be all about: RPPvP. If you feel the same way, and are looking for a good home, then we'd love to have you!))
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
11/23/2011 06:24 AMPosted by Malifika
Her uncharacteristic attempts at diplomacy with Warlord Gar’Dul had paid off, and she’d secured Desolation Hold for the Grin’s growing Kalimdor interests.

I am surprised that word hasn't reached Malifika that the dozen Grin she left to hold Desolation Hold were put to the sword last night, and the fort was torched.

While it may be out of the way, Fort Triumph will be defended against the swamp filth of Azeroth.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I am Muffler, and I approve this message.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
The shaman was happy to be back in his home of Oggrimmar. Especially after such a long stay, in the frigid highlands of Northrend. The great orcish city was buzzing with commerce, The newly allied goblins were tinkering with their confunded war machines. the sounds of fists pummeling flesh could be heard from the nearby tavern, where a brawl had just broke loose. The shaman stood in awe, as he closed his eyes to take in the smells and sounds of the buzzing capital.

The Worg had nearly knocked him down, barreling down the street, coming to a stop just before the Command Board. The Blood elf gracefully lept from the mount with little effort, despite the massive weight of the armor that adorned her features. She removed a glimmering scroll from her saddle bag, She opened it up, blowing upon its face to remove the dust the clung to it. Then proceeded to nail it to the board.
The Shaman with his new agenda strode forth to confront the She-demon and properly teach her how to handle a mount. Tightening the grip on his Mace. Knocking people out of his way, as he pushed himself through the crowd. "Hey, Women! i'll have words with you!!" The orc snarled.

The Elf's long ears twitched, she cocked her head and Glared at the shaman. She yelled something in elvish. and as quickly as she had rode into the city, she lept back onto her mount and rode off.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Furious the shaman, Shouted his curses over the sounds of the city. After she escaped his view, he pushed forth towards the Command Board. The shaman eyes danced around the different pieces of parchment, till they found the scroll.

BLOOD AND THUNDER!

VETERANS, YOUNGBLOODS, CITIZENS, OUTCASTS:

FIGHT FOR THE GRIN.

BE THE TRUE MIGHT OF THE HORDE. GIVE WAR, BLOOD, PAIN TO OUR ENEMIES; ABANDON MERCY. FINISH THE WAR YOUR FATHERS BEGAN. GIVE US YOUR TOOTH, AND WE WILL GIVE YOU STRENGTH AND HONOR, REVENGE, GLORY... DESTINY.

FIGHT FOR THE GRIN.

BE THE ORC YOU WERE MEANT TO BE.

SEEK US IN DESOLATION HOLD. THOK MOG THOK."

The Shaman Let out a barking laugh, The elf has left me a map straight to her. He tore the scroll from the board, and whistled for his mount. After a few moments, he looked around curiously, the giant worg nowhere insight.. the Orc's shoulders hunched forward as he let out a sigh.. not again..
Edited by Mogrum on 12/15/2013 4:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
((hello, name is mogrum. and i am very interested in joining the grin))
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
Orc think shaman want closeness.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Also i d like to make note that iv read the BTG's player guide and iv tried to make an account at fearthegrin.org but i still havent been able to recieve an email to activate that account.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
*Chases after Nykwil as the two-headed-alien-dragon-llama-thing takes a nose dive on the thread* NYKWIL!!!! Get back here and take your cold medicine!!!!!!!!!!

*Nykwil sneezes tons of orange goop all over the thread*

Aw geeze....

((BUMP!))
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Mogrom, send me a mail ingame, and we'll set up an interview. But I warn you, if this is just a ploy to get close to me, it will end badly for you! ;)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
negative ghostrider ;)

im currently unable to so, but i will as soon as i get back, im currently deployed to afghanistan, i only got a couple months left (yay) but i intend to keep reading up on the grins lore and stay active in the forums so i can be well equiped when the time comes :P
Edited by Mogrum on 12/15/2013 4:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
A bump for Thunderhoof's long-time ally and respected friend.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
And another bump for The Blacktooth Grin who have stood shoulder to shoulder with Hillsbrad Security all of these years.

-Psycho
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Le BUMP! *chicken dance*
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
I want to be in The Grin! ....oh wait....

bumpitty
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
BUMPAGE! For The Grin!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
A very well deserved bump.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
sooo uhhh... what exactly does "fite" stand for??
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Fite is what Grin does!

Bump for a great guild - there's a reason we've been around since the beginning of VeCo.
Strong members, solid characters, competative WPVP! Fun!! This is a game after all :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]