best warriors on laughing skull

Who are the best Warriors on the server?
Top 3 I can name of are

LBSX
Rage
Illuzions
Hairyhulk
Fairy

Who else is good?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Top 3 I can name of are

LBSX
Rage
Illuzions
Hairyhulk
Fairy

Who else is good?

Top 3 I can name of are

Top 3 I can name of are

Top 3

LBSX
Rage
Illuzions
Hairyhulk
Fairy

Edited by Iwinagainn on 11/23/2011 9:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Top 3 I can name of are

LBSX
Rage
Illuzions
Hairyhulk
Fairy

Who else is good?

thats 5... and they all suck
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
in terms of?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
obvious troll is obvious
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Lbsx in terms of rating, but basically no one. Hairyhulk (he transferred) and Genkai are the only active warriors I can think of and they are mediocre at best. If Pipedreams was still here then him for sure.

Edit: Oh yeah, Roundhead and Ys too!
Edited by Zuckthis on 11/27/2011 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
Ys? He struggled to break 2k rating http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/laughing-skull/3v3/bears%20cats%20wolves%20ohmy/ with an impressive 52% win ratio. If he's one of the better warriors on this server then he must be one of the ONLY warriors on this server. He can't even break 1800 on any of his other alts. Ys is a raging nerd that hasn't ever been high rated in his life.

Roundhead received gladiator last season and is 2545 this season - which is currently still within glad cutoff (although that will likely change by tonight). How in the world can you put him and Ys in the same sentence when discussing best warriors on the server?

TLDR: Roundhead is an infinitely better warrior than Ys. Putting them in the same sentence for best warrior on the server is extremely unfair to Roundhead.
Edited by Pnadunerd on 11/28/2011 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
"He can't even break 1800 on any of his other alts. Ys is a raging nerd that hasn't ever been high rated in his life."

Ys has been 2.4k+ on a few alts. I do agree though that he is a raging nerd x10. I can put Roundhead and Ys in the same sentence because you fail to see how terrible this server is. My bad 1840 rated 3's team with bad partners puts me in the top 13 or something rated warriors on the server. That's how bad this server is.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
My boy illuzion
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
"He can't even break 1800 on any of his other alts. Ys is a raging nerd that hasn't ever been high rated in his life."

Ys has been 2.4k+ on a few alts. I do agree though that he is a raging nerd x10. I can put Roundhead and Ys in the same sentence because you fail to see how terrible this server is. My bad 1840 rated 3's team with bad partners puts me in the top 13 or something rated warriors on the server. That's how bad this server is.

I don't see Ys breaking 2.4k without either MMR exploiting, being fed rating, or playing a broken overpowered comp with good players to carry him. That said, I agree with everything else in your post
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
rainlol if he still plays /shrug

p.s. im biased tho.
Edited by Alterjin on 11/28/2011 9:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Deathborn = best warrior
Reply Quote
6 Tauren Warrior
<=== Best Warrior on server yo
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
this server has no warrior with adequate brain levels.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm best warrior because I got Igra off the server.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/05/2011 09:15 AMPosted by Posaune
I'm best warrior because I got Igra off the server.

liked & confirmed
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Deathborn
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
HAVE WE ALL FORGOTTEN ABOUT SNARLL?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight

I don't see Ys breaking 2.4k without either MMR exploiting, being fed rating, or playing a broken overpowered comp with good players to carry him. That said, I agree with everything else in your post

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Tupacalisp/simple

/wave
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]