[A] Dungeons and Dragons

85 Night Elf Druid
I'd like to try recruiting.

The guild's level 2 and very close to 3. My personal interests are largely casual. I'd to make this a leveling guild with casual endgame. I would not be opposed to others initiating endgame content of there choosing however. It's just that I'm personally busy during normal raiding hours. Earlier in the day schedules might work for me.

I'm heavy on the alt leveling (the toons currently in the guild are all my own) and intend to of course level a monk (likely pandaren) come MoP. I also intend to level a warlock.

I'd like to get the guild leveled to the point where cloaks and helms are available. I'd also like to do things like transmogrification runs. Achievement runs of old world content where perks are still available.

the guild currently has (I think) all available tabs, minus the ones via perks. I have on my toons alone all professions leveled to cataclysm. The bank is actually full at the moment which will likely lead to my, for the time being, just making things viewable and offering them if a person in need asks.

Anyway ...If you share any of these interests and want to try the guild feel free and mail or message any of my toons in-game or reply here I suppose. Thanks for your consideration!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
now with two members! (including myself =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]