Clever names for MoP expansion

90 Dwarf Priest
With the blatant ripoff of Kung Fu Panda as the foundation of the next expansion, my clever Panda name is Skadoushbag. Anyone else?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Im going with Fistsoffurry.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Someone apparently hasn't played Frozen Throne...
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Had someone say "Brewselee" a couple weeks back.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
There were pandas in LK?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/28/2011 07:12 AMPosted by Cremygoodnes
There were pandas in LK?

Nope, sire. I was referring to Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, the RTS.

The Pandaren are featured in the Orcs Campaign, allthough just a single playable unit in the form of Chen Stormstout, Pandaren Brewmaster.

Keep in mind that game was released before Vanilla WoW, so Dreamworks Pictures can't sue Blizzard. At all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have "ChowMain" reserved... not sure I'll use it though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Express is a good one, Fauxpanda is a druid on my server already, Monkey (monk he he), and as for names like chopsticks being racist... well night elves serve kimchi. Ban those suckers for being stereotypical Koreans.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
The Pandaren are featured in the Orcs Campaign, allthough just a single playable unit in the form of Chen Stormstout, Pandaren Brewmaster.

Keep in mind that game was released before Vanilla WoW, so Dreamworks Pictures can't sue Blizzard. At all.
Does this mean Blizzard could sue Dreamworks? I may cry.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
OTL
gangnamstyle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]