Honesty time: What are you transmogging to?

I am pretty amped on transmog too. In fact I actually did go out and grind engineering just for the goggles... And unfortunately I didn't hold on to much over the years, but luckily most of it can still be acquired.

As for your two-hander, here are my suggestions -
Despair - Julianna [Karazhan]
Abaddon - Yogg-Saron [Ulduar 10]
Citadel Enforcer's Claymore - Marrowgar [ICC10]
Non-Raid
Quantum Blade - Aeonus [Heroic Black Morass]
Sword of Justice - Tribunal Chest [Heroic Halls of Stone]
Relentless Scythe - Overlord Wyrmthalak [Blackrock Spire]

Used to have Despair, looks a bit too pink/purple to me. Otherwise, I do like the shape. Trying to stick with the blue/gray/black theme as much as possible. Honestly, I wish I could change the blue to red, or even a flat gray. And as far as weapons go, I think I'm going to end up sticking with my Ashkandi for now.

I do happen to have a Despair on my DK... and well, she'll be using it for whenever she gets the Tentacle %*@% Sword. If she gets it.

Yeah, I hear you about Despair... I'm pretty sure the rest of the ones I listed were various shades of blue. And what is the word between tentacle and sword? For some reason it's censored >.< link?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Cave woman time! Anyone have any suggestions for shoulders and staff? :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]