Does anyone remember SnA Warlords???

85 Draenei Shaman
I'm out here in Afghanistan bored out of my mind, can't play wow lol. I come home in two weeks and anxious to play again. But I remember the guys and girls back in SnA and we used to be some hot !@#$. We had some awesome raiders and some awesome people in that guild...Anyone from SnA out there still?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oh SnA. How can I forget? =D
I am still here, and Auklet as you saw. So is Gatorboy.
Most of the others have either stopped playing, transferred off, or gone horde.
I would like to know if others are around though. Good times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey jon!
I'm still here haha, not that i matter haha falcon just quit not too long ago
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Of course I remember, how could I forget? And Falcon still comes on once in a while :) I'll never forget going into Kara for the first time in SnA, and my palms sweating.....LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
SnA Warlords. good times. I still have a toon or two on Quel'dorei and may move a couple more back now that I"m on the east coast again. I see Talira on her mage occasisonaly and Santo on his D.K. or Druid often. Again, good times.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
SnA warlords was the first guild who gave me a chance at raiding. Back in karazhan, when i had a druid and wasn't sure what spec to play.

One day, Gatorboy told me OKAY NESSAJA, TODAY YOU'RE HEALING CURATOR.

it was my first raid ever, and i'll always remember him as the guy who gave me my first chance in a raid team.

I stayed resto until Icecrown, registering a world first kill on razorscale, and a top 25 US tribute to insanity in ToGC25.

Gator, Falcon, Auklet, Shadan, Curticus, Atracious, Flamei, and all the other ones that had to endure me on vent when i was obnoxious as hell, I thank you for those great memories and experiences that made the player I am today.

-Nessaja
Reply Quote
WOW nessaja were have u been mr.Druid of opness
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]