Rudeness and poor sportsmanship

85 Worgen Hunter
First of all, I know...you don't know who I am, blah blah blah, troll troll troll. This is for the handfull of people that do, maybe like 1-2 of them.

There was a time I couldn't believe all the rude hatefull behavior in this game, especially regarding pvp. It was sad for me to see how many poor sports there were, regardless of the person winning or not, very few people did it graciously.

There was a time I refused to partake in treating people poorly, using hateful emotes, t-bagging and the likes. Then it happened, I got sucked in and started acting in a manner I'm quite frankly not proud of. It may be a game, but I don't want to be that guy, the one that loses poorly and wins poorly........I dont want to be the type of person that tries to hurt others or degrade them in any way.

PvP has alot of moments where you may be percieved as a jerk as is without adding fuel to the fire by dissrespecting the other person or people you are fighting.

With that said, I'm no longer using emotes towards other players that can be percieved as negative,rude, mean, whatever and t-bagging just isnt going to happen from me. I apologize to anyone that I may have ever done any of this too.

I realize I am setting myself up for alot of flaming and trolls by posting this, I can live with that.

BTW, I had some banana pudding today, it was delicious!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
It’s really nice to know that there are people who pvp with good sportsmanship and are dedicated to progress without the rude competitive behaviour which most of us have. This has actually inspired me to work on my attitude when it comes to pvp and hopefully I can rectify my ways on my new server.

Thanks for the message Ran, keep up the good work. :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
It’s really nice to know that there are people who pvp with good sportsmanship and are dedicated to progress without the rude competitive behaviour which most of us have. This has actually inspired me to work on my attitude when it comes to pvp and hopefully I can rectify my ways on my new server.

Thanks for the message Ran, keep up the good work. :)

Thanks Keinara, i'll miss you. Good luck on your new server :)
Reply Quote
I got /spit on and /laugh'd at a great deal from you, good sir.

You're saying no more of this? :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I quite like having virtual balls on my face.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
YOU SPIT ON IMATARP????
Reply Quote
34 Troll Hunter
whateva, i macro emotes into my silencing and scatter shots for bgs
Reply Quote
Scatter shot is so pro, I don't have words made of legible construction.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I got /spit on and /laugh'd at a great deal from you, good sir.

You're saying no more of this? :(

My good sir, I do not recall ever using an emote towards you in such a manner :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
11/17/2011 11:37 AMPosted by Imatarp
Scatter shot is so pro, I don't have words made of legible construction.

They should just rename scatter shot to "hear comes the trap shot" , it's so great to not have an obvious CC setup as a hunter 0.o
Reply Quote
11/17/2011 04:04 PMPosted by Ranwalk
My good sir, I do not recall ever using an emote towards you in such a manner :)

Coulda been me I guess. Ah well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I am ashamed of both of you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
"Why can I, as Horde, talk to Alliance!?" Ask any Blizz employee that and they'll tell you: To keep things civil. As Horde, I can't tell the Alliance healer "Ha, I just killed you!", nor can their warrior say the same to me.

HOWEVER: "<Enemy X> laughs at you <Enemy X> laughs at you <Enemy X> laughs at you <Enemy X> laughs at you"

I get this ALL THE TIME in BGs (mainly from hunters). So, I can't talk to them, but through emotes I can convey the EXACT SAME THING!?

Interesting
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I love you Ranwalk!!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
11/18/2011 11:04 AMPosted by Älkäpwned
I love you Ranwalk!!!

Alka!! /hug
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
11/18/2011 05:14 AMPosted by Chrysaora
I am ashamed of both of you.

Does this mean i'm in trouble? Like, will I get a spanking?? :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So my doctor said i wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if i just kept my finger out of there
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
11/18/2011 04:29 PMPosted by Ranwalk
Does this mean i'm in trouble? Like, will I get a spanking?? :D

/emote No, not going to happen
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]