How many grantable levels left?

(Locked)

77 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello, i'd like to know how many levels can still be granted to my characters.. but RAF is kinda confusing right now for me so, please answer me these questions:

i recruited my brother, so if i say MY BROTHER, thats the recruited account.

1. how does the limit of how many levels you can grant/get work ?
let's say my brother has 2 level 80 characters on his account, can he give me 40 levels when he is logged in one character, and then another 39 when he is logged in another character ? getting me from 1 to 79 just with grantable levels ?

2. if my recruited friend's account has a DEATH KNIGHT, how many levels can it grant .. ?
death knights start at level 55, so can they instantly grant 27 or so levels ? or then you can only get 1 grantable level each 2 levels you gain starting from 55 ?

3. i'd like to know how many levels these characters can still grant: Kyrmo, Krinko.
85 Human Death Knight
If you have any more questions about leveling, here's a link to the Recruit a Friend FAQ: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/25716
Edited by Øáth on 11/15/2011 8:15 PM PST
Support Forum Agent
11/15/2011 07:38 PMPosted by Øáth
No, you cannot get to level 79 just by level grants.

Actually, yes you can. :) You should be able to get to level 80, if done correctly.

What is the maximum amount of "grantable" levels a single recruit character can achieve?
A recruit character can gain up to 40 "grantable" levels.

That actually applies to the "recruit" not the Veteran character. A character on the recruited account can earn up to 40 levels that they are able to grant to a qualifying character on the Veteran character. The only limit to the Veteran character is that they can not be granted levels that would exceed the granting character and/or level 80.

1. how does the limit of how many levels you can grant/get work ?
let's say my brother has 2 level 80 characters on his account, can he give me 40 levels when he is logged in one character, and then another 39 when he is logged in another character ? getting me from 1 to 79 just with grantable levels ?

As long as the character that your brother is granting levels to is under the granting character's level, and it is under level 80, they'll be able to grant earned levels to it.

So technically, if he has the levels available to grant, he'd be able to get you to level 80.

2. if my recruited friend's account has a DEATH KNIGHT, how many levels can it grant .. ?
death knights start at level 55, so can they instantly grant 27 or so levels ? or then you can only get 1 grantable level each 2 levels you gain starting from 55 ?

A character on the recruited account receives one grantable levels for every two levels is earns. The Death Knight isn't considered as earning the first 55 levels. So you'd only be able to receive about 13 levels.
Edited by Vrakthris on 11/15/2011 8:12 PM PST
how do you use the grantable levels? WHere do you access them to give to your characters?
Support Forum Agent
02/27/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Emarcn
how do you use the grantable levels? WHere do you access them to give to your characters?

The following is taken from the Recruit a Friend Rewards FAQ. Keep in mind that only the recruited character earns levels that they can grant to a qualifying character on the veteran account.

How can my recruit grant me levels?

Your recruit will need to right-click your target character's portrait and select Grant A Level. Characters must be within 100 yards of one another for level granting to work properly. Levels may not be granted cross-zone.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/recruit-a-friend-rewards
90 Human Paladin
can you gain 40 grant able levels per character created?
36 Blood Elf Hunter
06/18/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Sielayton
can you gain 40 grant able levels per character created?

Please don't necro old threads.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/recruit-a-friend-rewards#1
What is the maximum amount of "grantable" levels a single recruit character can achieve?
A recruit character can gain up to 39 "grantable" levels.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]