CALLING ALL INTERESTED WEEKEND RAIDERS!

85 Night Elf Druid
Hi Exodar!

A group of experienced players are looking for more people to raid with, most likely once (twice a week at the maximum) a week, on the weekend.

Our goal is to clear T11/T12 Normal and T11 Heroics on 10-man by the end of the year, hopefully! After that, we will move onward to T12 Heroics and 4.3.

If you are also experienced, have the desire to play your character to the best in any given raid environment, can follow instructions and adapt quickly and well, while in a fun and casual environment with an extremely lightweight schedule, feel free to hit up Bakchihin in-game, or send a mail my way.

Look forward to hearing from you, Exodar!

Bak

P.S. If you're curious about my experience, you can look up my main before I "quit" - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eonar/shuckslol/advanced - on which I did a U.S. 8th Sinestra 25-man kill.
Edited by Bakchihin on 11/15/2011 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Looking for shadow priest that may be able to do noon-afternoons on Sundays.
Edited by Shuckslol on 11/18/2011 11:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]