4.3 Feral Cat Feedback (Theorycraft)

100 Tauren Druid
No, but it would essentially emulate the band-aid fix they came up with...

that doesn't work.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
how about we just see 5.0 early and make Mangle cost 40 energy and hit for the same as shred if glyph of mangle is used?
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Priest
Berserk was affected by the Last Defender buff because originally the feral 2-Piece tanking bonus was "While Berserk is active, Savage Defense absorbs are 100% larger."

This was fixed shortly before the boss became unshreddable.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Yeah.. Berserk cooldown is unaffected by "the last defender" buff on live. And feral damage on ultraxion is severely crippled. And overall feral damage has been dangling somewhere at the bottom since 4.2. But blizzard seems to not care at all.. Yet they nerfed swipe again, even though it was already weaktard in any AoE situations lasting more than 4-5 secs. Say, how did the demo warlocks avoid AoE damage nerf?

ps: in before "mop will fix it". It's kind of hard to buy for the next few months of subscription.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm so late, but Liss got MVP?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Got my first taste of Ultraxion on Sunday with my 10-man raid.

So very depressing. I was rocking my rotation out of the park, squeezing every drop of DPS I could, and came in 5th out of 5 dps, which is not normal for me.

/sigh

Thinking more about SWToR...
Edited by Sorro on 12/6/2011 9:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]