85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
One on One, who you got!!!?!?!?!?!?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
whappen?
Reply Quote
88 Undead Hunter
Is this a contest of which rogues things they are best?

Because its hard to say which one of them had a more overinflated ego, but I'll go with poosnarf.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Tlffany. Because only breaking stealth every 5 minutes to blow every cooldown on one person, fail miserably, and vanish is unparalleled pro rogueness.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Shakeweights because.... Well his name is Shakeweights.

Oh and because he got a drunken carry to 2k without equipping poisons >.<
Edited by Guiltie on 11/17/2011 7:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
11/16/2011 08:37 PMPosted by Retticky
Tlffany. Because only breaking stealth every 5 minutes to blow every cooldown on one person, fail miserably, and vanish is unparalleled pro rogueness.

Thats how I play, but I wait till my target ys below 40% health.
Reply Quote
Utin is the best rogue on the server, lets be honest.

/sarcasmoff
Edited by Stammpyz on 11/19/2011 1:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Utin is the best rogue on the server, lets be honest.

/sarcasmoff

He said so himself, it must be true.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I've always wanted to RLS or RMP with Retticky.

He is a nice person and always /waves.

Also he is a rogue and can make the scary DK's go away with stabbing. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I've always wanted to RLS or RMP with Retticky.

He is a nice person and always /waves.

Also he is a rogue and can make the scary DK's go away with stabbing. <3

:3 <333
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Both were equally douchey. 1v1 I'd take Ninjack (or whatever other million names he ended up having). Poosnarf would be too busy telling you how awesome his GM grind was and how that made him great.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/13/2012 04:06 AMPosted by Glink
No, utin is definitely the best rogue, he transfered to KJ and I'm better than like 90% of rogues here. I dueled him like 50 times but only beat him a few.

So you're better than 90% of the rogues there without doing any arenas or RBGs? I'm guessing all the "good" rogues prove their incredible prowess in duels?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
No, utin is definitely the best rogue, he transfered to KJ and I'm better than like 90% of rogues here. I dueled him like 50 times but only beat him a few.

So you're better than 90% of the rogues there without doing any arenas or RBGs? I'm guessing all the "good" rogues prove their incredible prowess in duels?

This just made me think about the last time I did a duel. Probably around 2006 or so when I had perditions blade or the GM dagger when they let anyone get it. Rettick, want to duel me tonight?
Edited by Williewombat on 6/14/2012 10:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Vvispor?
Reply Quote
40 Undead Rogue
<---------
'nuff said
:D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/14/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Williewombat

This just made me think about the last time I did a duel. Probably around 2006 or so when I had perditions blade or the GM dagger when they let anyone get it. Rettick, want to duel me tonight?

Are you asking me out on a date??

If so, yes.
Reply Quote
You forgot to mention Nightwarrior, with his fancy puerto rican stache. Poosnarf sucks more pole than anyone of the losers of old school Poseido.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen

Are you asking me out on a date??

If so, yes.

excellent, caverns of time around 9pm server
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
06/15/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Pappas
You forgot to mention Nightwarrior, with his fancy puerto rican stache. Poosnarf sucks more pole than anyone of the losers of old school Poseido.

Oh i didn't forget about dayrogue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]