Grats Disbanded Revelation!

1 Orc Warrior
Who are you? Some nobody thats who you are. Who have you beat to get to 2500? Just curious anybody thats even worth mentioning? Wish there was still arena match history :(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/mannoroth/3v3/Smelly%20cat%20smelly%20cat/
We went 3-1 against them the second to last week of the season.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/skullcrusher/3v3/Skullcrusher%20is%20my%20home/
we beat them a few times as well earlier in the season before their legendaries.

We also beat some MLS team at 2500 rating for our last win to get us into glad rating. I'm sure I could find more if you really want me to.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
^ pretty much sums it up. You spend a buncha seasons sitting at 2200 till you finally found the one comp that requires no skill in this game as much as spell cleave and ran it. You were 2271 the last week and went 5-1. You got 6 points per game congrats. You can thank your glad on 5... 6 point wins =) + You losing to sudo's undergeared MLD is that much more hilarious since an undergeared warlock might be a bit of a dead limb for that comp =) Woundman's smokebomb cleave was beating Venoma's RLS in blizzcon qualifiers. Obviously a strong comp.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
2500 ? Lol thats it? Rofl that is funny! yeah man sorry me and sudo don't usually agree but he is completely right about you =)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Usuklolz
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/03/2011 08:10 PMPosted by Sudowoodo
lol you were higher then me at some random point running MLD as apposed to my MLD team with yummz under geared warlock on to get points before we were going to transfer nice! Check my highest 3s personal.. higher then you've ever been good call. the 2200 5s we were playing for fun one night and decided we were going to keep playing until we all quit which is when the team went inactive.. our only losses to Draen's and Shouri's team who both ended the season as rank 1 good call. don't worry though you still had that trinket after that MLD mirror was over.. if only homer could of lived a little longer you surely would of won you still had major cool downs! :) To conclude every loss you've had to me ends in an excuse another good call. About you trying to justify your smokebomb cleave I'm not quite sure what to say to you considering no major nerf came to rogues or dk's since s9 when neilyo got rank 1 with it nor have resto shamans been bad or even second tier this entire expansion.

You got your 3s over 2500 in a season where it was obviously much easier to obtain it. Anyone could determine it by the simple fact that you have never had a gladiator title, yet your rating was over mine. And yes i died with my trinket up the one game we played...what did you want me to trinket? You all three were right next to me while homer Los-ed me on the other side of the map and if i had trinketed anything at that point I would have been in cc the rest of the game. I am not making excuses. You all clearly outplayed us that game, but you can't use the one win you had against us a reason for being better than me.

And you're right about the comp, it is obviously amazing considering almost every single top ranked team is a spellcleave. We didn't face any other melee cleaves when we were above 2400 except for one kittycleave a few month ago. Again, I dont understand why, if its so easy to play, more people don't play it to the ratings we got?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Rofl you don't get it do you? Most people aren't even playing this game lol. Mostly because no name 2200 noobs like yourself can get glad cause of the new blizzard equation. Comp > Gear > Skill =)
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Don't worry man you got a little respect this season. Get glad again next season and i will love you ok =)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/03/2011 08:16 PMPosted by Umadlolz
^ pretty much sums it up. You spend a buncha seasons sitting at 2200 till you finally found the one comp that requires no skill in this game as much as spell cleave and ran it. You were 2271 the last week and went 5-1. You got 6 points per game congrats. You can thank your glad on 5... 6 point wins =) + You losing to sudo's undergeared MLD is that much more hilarious since an undergeared warlock might be a bit of a dead limb for that comp =) Woundman's smokebomb cleave was beating Venoma's RLS in blizzcon qualifiers. Obviously a strong comp.

We were 2477 the last week and went 5-1, we lost 20 points to the shadowcleave team mentioned above so we got ~10 points a win which is average playing people at your mmr. We got 12 points for beating an mls that had the same mmr as us. When we lost to sudo's undergeared MLD we were playing MLD as well with an undergeared lock. Convection hadn't started playing his lock til the end of season 9 and still wasn't geared sitting in some bloodthirsty gear.

And woundman's team ended up losing to complexity (an RLS, not a spell cleave) the very next round and then lost to every other spell cleave at the invitationals. The team clearly wasn't strong against spellcleaves then and it hasn't changed. We didn't face a bunch of RLS, we saw a LOT of shadowplay, a lot of MLS and more RMP/FMP than we saw RLS.

oh and I didn't play at all in wotlk...i didn't spend a bunch of seasons at 2200 like sudo over here.
Edited by Kiteqt on 12/3/2011 8:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

If my 2500 was easy to obtain then what does that make your 2500? I got 2500+ on my resto druid playing shatter play. I'm sure anyone would agree to the fact that Resto Druids have been terrible this entire expansion. You on the other hand swapped to a resto shaman who have been top tier and play a cleave comp that still never got higher rated then I've been. I don't understand basically why you come into a old thread and randomly start this up again. In no way did the comment you orignally quoted from me have anything to do with you.

Shatterplay with a druid was a top tier comp in season 9...especially closer to the beginning of the season. And as I explained before, obtaining the highest rating that you did, when you did it, is not on the same level as obtaining it now. The mmr system was completely different. Your rating would have gotten you duelist last season, but gladiator this season. There is absolutely no way you would have obtained that rating AFTER the mmr fix. Did i make it simple enough for you to understand this time? I could try again if I need to.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
In no way did the comment you orignally quoted from me have anything to do with you.

This is the BEST statement you have made by far. Why don't you apply this logic to almost EVERY SINGLE POST you make on this bad forum. You're a disgrace to the community. Maybe next season you'll get rival again, I'll be cheering for you baddie. GL@2200 next season, I'll be waiting.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
:(

Get a room. :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/03/2011 08:54 PMPosted by Sudowoodo
oh and I didn't play at all in wotlk...i didn't spend a bunch of seasons at 2200 like sudo over here.

I got into arena playing with friends I've known for a long time in season 6. Not until season 8 did i begin playing arenas with different people to actually try to get higher rated on my priest Anhura which I reached 2k+ in every bracket however I also got bored of my priest and decided to level my druid which had been sitting at like level 60 from recruit a friend.. with about 2 months left in season 8 I began playing my druid in arenas and ended s8 at 2k in 3s with lolgibbed's spriest and yummz rogue which were alts for all of us. S9 I began playing turbo cleave with tickle and tommy which we ran to around 2400 which landed us in Novuz/Vilye's S9 video. Next is when your S9 treesg comes into play.. tickle and tommy stopped playing so I began playing shadow cleave with Yummz under geared warlock and malaran's death knight which we got to about 2400 which landed us in one of Xmo's mage videos. S10 then began and Dub (the mage on basically all of our teams) asked if I wanted to play shatter play with him and cakez I said sure so we played which eventually ended up being our team we got to 2500+. Anything else you want confirmation on? your facts are clearly all wrong.

Let me clarify

I didn't spend a bunch of seasons at sub-2k like sudo over here to finally make the push to 2k 3 seasons later and then finally reaching 2.2k+ 3 seasons after i "got into arena." Last season was my first season. I got over 2.2 my very first season and got 2.5k my second in a much more difficult environment than you. Not to mention you couldn't hit 2.2k in 3s after the mmr fix. Don't blame your class, blame your skill!
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
You think the arena season is much more difficult on ruin? Lol not one of those names is even a known name. Go to BG9 or nightfall and play R1 glads at 2200 rating. You are playing a bunch of 2500 no namers lol. If you think this season is "more difficult" You got another thing coming kid. It's ok though im glad you got glad but don't try and show it off because anybody that knows even the slighest about arena and the skill/class balance knows that glad this season means the least of any season before. Even hpally/dk glad =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]