Sudden Populatoin Change

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I started on Dreadmaul mid last year and the population was about 2000 horde and 2000 alliance. I started playing wow again a couple of months ago and noticed on wow census that now its about 4600 alliance and 800 horde. Is this information accurate and if so, why the change? Will the populations even out? I haven't been on wow long enough to understand server population patterns.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Rogue
WoW Census seems to be horribly inaccurate here. Remember, in order for it to update people need to use their addon and take a scan and then upload it, even then if it is not done often the numbers will be off.

From my observations of the Auction House Horde are alive and well, they have a fairly good economy (compared to most).

The Alliance on the other hand seems to be in a bit of trouble numbers wise (Once again, my observations from the Auction House). Their economy is mostly stale and out of wack.

Just my observations though.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Rogue
Holy Double Post Batman!
Edited by Bankor on 11/17/2011 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Its just over a 2:1 ration in favor of the horde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]