Dranxo...

85 Draenei Hunter
...robbed the gbank of the Nefarious Few. How unfortunate. Why do people do this? Is it really worth what you steal?
Reply Quote
This is what all of those pretty little options that the GM has are for. Don't let random people have access to your valuables. Simple as that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Pretty Odd when you Acuse sum1 of Stealing from Guild Bank. When I only had access to 4 items per day and have Contributed to guild Bank. Not to Mention your own GM Runs Low level Raids and they're the Loot Master, so that they Have Control of who gets loot and to the Fact that theirs only him and his girlfriend and one person that run that Raid. None the less, its all Hearsay...Most of his Guild members are all Alts and most of them are Rogues...hmmm theirs a Pattern...Look and compare his guild size in Comparison to Mine "Driven" and check the Guild Achieve's, Status and Level...Thats called progression! In which he lacks and doesnt use Vent for his little small raids!
Reply Quote
Wow, you really ninja'd your own guild bank thief thread? You realize that literally nobody cared about this so nobody posted for 5 months, right?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
yeah ok Nefariousone...You dont have the time to Gear Up this 85 toon with mostly Green Gear and One Glyph lmao I guess you can't keep up with all your other Alts on different Realms, cause you're busy hiding from the people you stole from?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
o.O
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Nefarious Few is still a level 8 Guild after 2 years of being in Nazgrel? Geee Who really is the Thief Now?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hwi...I now you're his little troll monkey that steals for him as well lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/17/2011 10:18 AMPosted by Hwï
...robbed the gbank of the Nefarious Few. How unfortunate. Why do people do this? Is it really worth what you steal?

Whats Unfortunate is that you know nothing of me to make a decision on calling me a thief. When in fact as i've said before, "it's all hearsay".
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Whats Unfortunate is that you know nothing of me to make a decision on calling me a thief. When in fact as i've said before, "it's all hearsay".

In actuality, the unfortunate thing is that you felt the need to necro a thread that's almost a year old. Get over it. No one cared then and no one cares now.
Edited by Nuggies on 9/4/2012 4:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
He's necroed this thread three times now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
it's obviouse and evident that you both took the time to read and make a reply. So its evident that you had to put your opinion on it! Otherwise you Both wouldn't have left a reply! lmao
Edited by Dranxo on 9/3/2012 1:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's obvious that English isn't your first language.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
09/03/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Dranxo
it's obviouse and evident that you both took the time to read and make a reply. So its evident that you had to put your opinion on it! Otherwise you Both wouldn't have left a reply! lmao

What we are replying to has nothing to do with the whole guild ninja issue, but your predilection towards playing with dead things.
Reply Quote
NE Hunter, heh, go figure
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Lol I transferred off this server months ago, thought I'd come back and check out the forums and see what was going on. Nazgrel must be as boring as I remember if this is still the top post! And "troll monkey", that's cute <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
09/03/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Dranxo

It's so obvious that you shouldn't be allowed to breed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
lmao...you guys are so into the Drama and Gossip that you have to come back for more. I say Again, " It's Obviouse " that you all took the time to immerse yourselve's into the heightened drama of WoW and couldn't resist to add your Comment. BTW Kiellan is that the best comeback you have? Your thoughts on Breeding is Irrelevant to the discussion.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Nuggies...How many braincells did you burn up to look for the word "predilection"? You still taking Special Ed Classes? Quote: "but your predilection towards playing with dead things". Has made you (Nuggies) comeback! Thus for has given you the Urgency to "play with the dead thing's" and commit to making another comment...lmao...C'mon back!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]