Dranxo...

Kiellan seems to have nailed it imo.

Also, please type more, it's funny to read.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
The random capitalizations are my favorite, personally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey Hwi long time no see! /hugs
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Hey Trey! Nice running into you the other day! Thinking of making a new toon on Nazgrel because I guess I miss some of you guys D: !
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
09/15/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Lolscatter
Thinking of making a new toon on Nazgrel because I guess I miss some of you guys D: !

No, don't, trust me. It's even worse than it was.

Actually it's better...there's now less 14 year old boys/girls, boys that sound like (or want to be) girls or whatever.

Also WTB 14 year olds for my arena team in MOP, I want to get glad and am willing to pay in cookies and/or pokemon stickers. pst for invite!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Worse, really? I just remember it being dead most of the time. Made an alt the other day and was surprised to see that Klingon guy still sitting in front of the AH laughing at people almost a year later. Some things never change. And come on now, we all know it's the 14 year olds that make the party, can't deny it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
09/08/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Dranxo
lmao...you guys are so into the Drama and Gossip that you have to come back for more. I say Again, " It's Obviouse " that you all took the time to immerse yourselve's into the heightened drama of WoW and couldn't resist to add your Comment. BTW Kiellan is that the best comeback you have? Your thoughts on Breeding is Irrelevant to the discussion.

You are the one continuing this. It's your drama. Be gone pest! Your thoughts are entirely irrelevant.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
09/08/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Dranxo
Nuggies...How many braincells did you burn up to look for the word "predilection"? You still taking Special Ed Classes? Quote: "but your predilection towards playing with dead things". Has made you (Nuggies) comeback! Thus for has given you the Urgency to "play with the dead thing's" and commit to making another comment...lmao...C'mon back!

LOL.. you want to start criticizing people?
Please tell us all wtf does "Thus for has given.."
are you serious?
No breeding, no thinking please. Not to mention your cheap comments of other peoples comebacks are weak because quite frankly, you lack the necessary intellectual prowess to come up with something half-witted or original.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/17/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Lolscatter
14 y/o girls?

pedoface.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]