Business Time 10s 8/8 DS LF Hybrid

90 Draenei Mage
Business Time is a hard-mode focused ten man guild. We raid 9 hours per week and are 8/8 in DS. Raids are on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-9 PM PST.

We are currently seeking an exceptional player to join our team of dedicated raiders. This is a unique opportunity to join a small roster of adults committed to performance but with a friendly, tight-knit atmosphere.

What we're looking for:

You are an exceptional hybrid DPS/healer. A Balance/Resto druid or a Shadow Priest/Healer is our preference, though we might also consider a Retribution/Holy paladin or an exceptional warlock. Regardless of which role you're filling, above all what we need from our new member is flexibility. You should be well-versed in both your main and off-spec, and enjoy switching it up to accommodate the needs of various raid encounters. You shine in the hybrid role and don't mind playing either on different nights.

Paladin, priest and/or warlock applications may be given special consideration because of token distribution but above all we're seeking the best personality and skill fit for our group.

Apart from your spec and class, we expect the following of all members:

- You are a player dedicated to excelling at your class and follow the latest theorycraft.
    - You'll always research strats (and will discuss or at least read strats on our forums in-between raids).
    - A raid never catches you unprepared - flasks, food, fully gemmed and enchanted - you treat your gear with care because you want to do the best you can, not because you've been told that you have to.
    - You're interested in finding a like-minded group of people who are serious about tens.
    - But you don't take yourself too seriously, because even though we are all ready for business, occasionally that only lasts two minutes (but "two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven...")

What we have to offer you:
-Flasks, feasts, and repairs are all provided by the guild bank for each raiding member
-We also maintain a supply of enchanting mats and raw gems to help raiders keep their gear at its best
-The ability to experience hard-mode content in a relaxed atmosphere. We believe in accountability for our raiders, but we're adults and treat each other as such.
-Progression raiding with good friends. Whether we're hitting the BGs together or going to visit old content, we're happiest when we're doing it with our guildies.

About us
Business Time is a progression-focused tens only guild based on Moonrunner US (PvE, PST). We've been a guild for 2.5 years and we've raided strictly tens for all of that time. We chose to raid exclusively tens because we enjoy the challenges of additional responsibility being on every member, and we like to know the people we raid with.

We are a group of adults (ages 22 to nearly 40) that don't have an infinite amount of time to devote to raiding, so when we raid - we aren't there to mess around. At the end of Wrath we finished out the expansion with Bane of the Fallen King after acquiring Frostbrood drakes back in June. We were in the top ten "strict" rated guilds in the US at that time! Presently we've completed 6/7 heroic mode encounters in Firelands, finished up Glory of the Firelands raider, and we've cleared through 8 bosses in Dragon Soul and will be starting heroics.

We raid Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-9 PM PST.

We are a no-drama, low-turnover guild that has stayed strong for two and a half years now. We're looking for long-term members who will stick around and continue to make our guild a great place to be.

If you like what you've read here and are thinking of applying or you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask here in this thread. You can also roll an alt on Moonrunner to chat with us - look for Millya, Vosskah, Yahwen or Shaen, or ask any member of Business Time for an officer.

If you'd like to check us out some more, you can do so at:
http://businesstimeguild.com
Edited by Millya on 12/20/2011 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Come for the raid bosses

Stay for the naked gnomes
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
BT is an awesome guild. Don't pass up the opportunity to join them!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I know you good people are out there! Come find us! :-)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
11/17/2011 08:08 PMPosted by Avaris
BT is an awesome guild. Don't pass up the opportunity to join them!

Aw, thanks Avaris!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Great group of raiders here. (And they're even looking for warlocks!)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
11/18/2011 08:37 AMPosted by Cynwise
Great group of raiders here. (And they're even looking for warlocks!)

I know, and who in their right mind would do THAT? (I'm kidding warlocks, I love you).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Great group of players--anyone who is looking for a place to feel welcomed and progress should definitely check out BT!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
While I'm not a member of Business Time, I know Millya and their main tank IRL and I can honestly say that they are great people. If their raid times jived with my availability I'd be all over this guild, if they'd have me. :) Great bunch of people, highly recommended.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
You have hoofs, but I guessssss you're okay, Millya.

Business Time is awesome people, though, for serious. :D

(Can I have a cupcake now?)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage

No cupcakes for the hoof-less!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi im 6/7hm with a solid dps os looking to ask questions about your recruitment needs. my real id is Abbottbroomfield@aol.com feel free to add me and we can talk anytime
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Awwww....I promise I won't troll Voss for a solid WEEK if I could get one of your cupcakes Vid :c

(And if I just didn't change things up, I'd be tempted, but Voss would probably kill me after a night of snark)

<3 you all sooooo much.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
11/18/2011 09:05 PMPosted by Duskarrs
Good luck on recruiting! With love, from Twitter! Ps. Your guild is what I aim mine to be. Keep up the great work!

Thanks very much. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter

Cupcakes and hooves - count me in!
Reply Quote
If you can add my real-ID: leighannavoigt@yahoo.com, I'd love to speak with you, I have a few questions!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Hi Leighanna and thanks for your interest. I'm not entirely comfortable using my Real ID for recruitment purposes, but you're absolutely welcome to e-mail me at puggingpally AT gmail dot com. I made an alt on your server to check for you but didn't see you there. I'll also be online this afternoon if you'd like to roll up an alt on Moonrunner and chat!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

Cupcakes and hooves - count me in!

I fear that recently the cupcakes have been a lie. She did bake some interesting mixture of coconut and chocolate a couple of days ago though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I want cupcakes. /cry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]