Business Time 10s 8/8 DS LF Hybrid

100 Gnome Mage
/giggle

This is getting silly! For once, Voss is actually SEEKING OUT Paladins, and none are to be found? What is this madness.

C'mon experienced Prot/Holy Pallies (or stud priests!) and priest/lock DPS! Great group of mature adults, steady hardmode progress with a tight schedule... Doesn't get better than this!

You do realize that your worgen "giggle" will scare any potential applicants away, don't you?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Have had the traditional 'Thanksgiving Dinner' 3 times now. I swear I've gained 15 pounds so far this week and there is still a fridge full of leftovers.

Ohh! On topic; we are still looking for some great apps.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Mage
Have had the traditional 'Thanksgiving Dinner' 3 times now. I swear I've gained 15 pounds so far this week and there is still a fridge full of leftovers.

All your family wanted to feed you, huh? What kind of things are tradition for you? I always find it interesting to hear people talk about the specific dishes they MUST have (and often they are things that we don't have etc!)

Maybe some PECAN pie? (it's 'puh-kahn,' etc etc)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage

All your family wanted to feed you, huh? What kind of things are tradition for you? I always find it interesting to hear people talk about the specific dishes they MUST have (and often they are things that we don't have etc!)

Maybe some PECAN pie? (it's 'puh-kahn,' etc etc)

Turkey with dressing/stuffing and gravy, mashed potatoes, yams, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, apple pie, green bean casserole, and biscuits.

Would have pecan pie if I was still in SC. =(

To me, the most important part of it is the yams. Yuummmmm.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, rolls, & apple pie. Those are the must haves. Pretty similar to Fsob with some same but different names... We did have cranberry sauce, but I can live without that...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Still looking for apps!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Thanksgiving is over?

Quick! Start putting up Christmas decorations!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
At least let the thanksgiving meal finish digesting Fsob! I say the Christmas season starts in December, not before.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Bah! The whole month from the end of November to the end on December is just one big holiday!

Christmas trees, turkey, catchy jingles, and football are all just a part of the festivities.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/25/2011 07:46 PMPosted by Yahwen
Still looking for apps!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I guess I can't argue with that Fsob. Holidays!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Just a quick note for any possible applicants who bothered to read three pages of bumps in the hope of making a decision of whether to apply or not.

I've been in Business Time for almost 2 years now and I honestly can't imagine a better guild. I would have stopped playing WoW by now if I wasn't lucky enough to raid with the good folks that I do. Come join us for fun times and dead raid bosses!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Bump for more apps!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Leftover apple pie...

If I was a gnome in real life then I would be just as big around as tall.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Leftover apple pie...

If I was a gnome in real life then I would be just as big around as tall.

This makes me sound fat. I'm strangely okay with that.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Good morning everyone! Still looking for a few outstanding applicants!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Keep those apps coming!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Bumpity.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
11/27/2011 03:35 PMPosted by Fsob
Bumpity.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]