90 Draenei Shaman
Bumped
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
I don't know, I've really been enjoying it. =(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
<-- outbirk

I've decided that Rookh is running away and joining the faire. :c He's weird enough to hang with Sayge, and there's this cute Forsaken lady who sells these delicious pies...

Also, still waiting on magecakes. 9____9
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
<-- outbirk

I've decided that Rookh is running away and joining the faire. :c He's weird enough to hang with Sayge, and there's this cute Forsaken lady who sells these delicious pies...

I tried joining the Darkmoon Faire. They didn't want to have a permanent "Naked Gnome!" exhibit. =(
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
<-- outbirk

I tried joining the Darkmoon Faire. They didn't want to have a permanent "Naked Gnome!" exhibit. =(

Hey, your face is fixed!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
<-- outbirk

That's a shame! You'd think folks would pay to see that... :|a
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
All folks have to do to see lots of naked gnome is come over to BT... We have a hard time getting the 'lil guy to keep his clothes on, sometimes... (like when he's flying over SW after getting his Legendary...)
Edited by Tassager on 12/5/2011 12:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage

Hey, your face is fixed!

I can easily see this being the punchline for a C&H strip. =D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Much better Fsob (with the face)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
12/05/2011 09:35 PMPosted by Yahwen
Much better Fsob (with the face)

I concur!

"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~Oscar Wilde
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Bumpity!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Good morning, WoW!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Exceptional gnomes of any class may apply!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Good news, everyone! Business Time is now the one and only official licensed guild of the National Football League and NASCAR! Hooray! So apply now for your chance to win Super Bowl or Fancy Racing Grand Championship tickets!

Disclaimer: The above statement is not intended to be a factual statement. Rules and restrictions may apply.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Good news, everyone! Business Time is now the one and only official licensed guild of the National Football League and NASCAR! Hooray! So apply now for your chance to win Super Bowl or Fancy Racing Grand Championship tickets!

Disclaimer: The above statement is not intended to be a factual statement. Rules and restrictions may apply.

I lol'd.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Bumpity!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
12/06/2011 09:49 PMPosted by Fsob
Bumpity!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
12/07/2011 12:44 AMPosted by Fsob
Bumpity!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
12/07/2011 03:24 AMPosted by Fsob

Somehow this sounds like a Gnomish dance to me.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage

Somehow this sounds like a Gnomish dance to me.

Indeed it is!

Sadly Draenei can't do it or I'd invite you to join me. =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]