What happened to Dragonblight?

11/18/2011 12:10 AMPosted by Ryugon
Seriously, what happened to Dragonblight? I remember when real guilds like The Ock, Reckoning, Exodus, and Exigence were top contenders for US placement. Now I see the top guild on the server had to resort to a 10man Heroic Ragnaros kill to stay on top?! It's sad to see that a once great server is now trash.
I remember ganking players from the Ock. There was also Crimson Fury and Tabula Rasa.

I had a 19 twink Gnome Rogue named "Kneecapper." Formed a guild "PvP Vendetta" full of 19 twinks. Had a blast fighting Johnnybones. (19 Twink Undead Rogue)
Edited by Dumblëdwarf on 2/17/2012 11:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Not going to lie, I miss Dragonblight.

Sometimes.

Orc.

I will remove you from RealID now.

miss u <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Good day gentleman.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I miss the days when I was horde and could have fun there... still some cool peeps on that side, just not much in terms of casual/progression raiding. Plus, Not having truly played horde since wrath, org confuses me. :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Yeah, I miss good ol' days myself. Fighting in Tarren Mill vs Southshore and seeing a <The Epic Crusade> tag under someone's name made me just say NOPE and turn the other way (and hell, I still remember the tower between TM and SS as Malevolent's tower, may he R.I.P.)

The community on this server was phenomenal at one point. I blame Cross-realm BG/Dungeons. There's no reason to remember remarkable people, or blacklist asshats because you'll never run into them again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I "grew up" in Dragonblight. Leveled this main from 1-70, then to 80. My name was Acelf back then and my first guild was <Riders of Dragonblight>. It's sad that there's only one 25man guild still going.

On occasion I still hop on my long-lost 80 dwarf hunter who has bags full of Frostbite Bullets.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
Hi.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Ub = Ubatactics?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The name Samayael rings a loud bell. Were you on Alliance side during BC?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
4 month old thread still in the top 3 list...thats depressing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's nostalgic.. besides, you're helping.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Who's still around from <Lost Souls> ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]