5/8HM25's <Dragon Reign> LF Hunters

85 Blood Elf Priest
We're a 25-man guild who is 6/7HM FL/GotFL and 5/8 HM DS. A lot of us have known each other for years and we are a pretty fun group to be with if I do say so myself.

We recently transferred to this server and have been doing 25's since Dragon Soul started over here on Turalyon, and we like it very much! We are still looking to expand our roster, especially with some exceptional ranged DPS.

We would very much like to see apps from:

Hunters

Our raid times are:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday: 8pm-11pm

Our current website is:
dragonreignturalyon.guildlaunch.com

I really hope to hear from you guys - if you have any questions please talk to one of the officers:
Huggers (GM)
Roslyn (RL)
Hacur (Healing Officer)
Kitsone (Website, Officer)

Kazaambam zoozle
Edited by Roslyn on 2/26/2012 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
1st post.

Cheers
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
ugh another horde guild coming over

dammit!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
What are you naming the guild?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/turalyon/Reborn/

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
If you don't name your guild SHARKZ WIT LAZERZ PEW PEW....I'm be most unimpressed
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
welcome to the server and best of luck to ya!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
11/19/2011 05:50 AMPosted by Síeara

That is a good question but now that we know that Reborn is already taken I guess we can start figuring out a new name. It will have to be a surprise!

Cheers
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
11/19/2011 10:47 AMPosted by Huggers

That is a good question but now that we know that Reborn is already taken I guess we can start figuring out a new name. It will have to be a surprise!

Cheers

I think it's required to have at least one guild named Reborn per server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yes Reborn is quite popular ; ; And most of our names are taken too haha. I have to change mine when I hop over... DAMN YOUS OTHER ROSLYN! I will find you and cry on your shoulder.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Maybe if it's an inactive low level you can steal the name!
Reply Quote
57 Blood Elf Death Knight
We have very good players, proof:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/139858/rankings/players/

So if I'm looking at this right your "very good players" haven't ranked on a single hardmode fight to date and held it?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
We have very good players, proof:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/139858/rankings/players/

So if I'm looking at this right your "very good players" haven't ranked on a single hardmode fight to date and held it?

Our Frost DK just ranked #1 on Heroic Bethtilac last week. Multiple players have been ranked on multiple encounters as well. Our logs are also cluttered with Tier 11 stuff right now because we're working on the past Tier 11 achievements we ignored.

Cheers
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

Our Frost DK just ranked #1 on Heroic Bethtilac last week. Multiple players have been ranked on multiple encounters as well. Our logs are also cluttered with Tier 11 stuff right now because we're working on the past Tier 11 achievements we ignored.

Cheers

That looks better congrats to him!
Only thing that bothers me is that your shadow priest performs pretty poorly considering she has a legendary but with DK's like this I suppose that's fine.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I chalk it up to all the other excellent shadow priests out there, but my DPS is pretty good if I do say so - also most fights I give myself jobs to do since I raid lead. (eg, lanes on Beth, switching stuff to tank shards on baelroc etc)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Kitsone (Website, Officer) Alts: Kitsurai, anything that begins with "Kit"

*(Website, DKP, WoL, Voice of Reason)
fixed

Actually they pretty much all start with "Kits". Except for Xyleia and my bank toon.

Frost DK isn't an underplayed spec if that's where you were trying to go Roslyn. But yes we give her chalk to play with. ;)
Edited by Kitsone on 11/21/2011 10:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Gawsh Kit it's not all about you! Can't I talk about there being awesome Spriests out there without insulting you! >.<

We've been getting some amazing apps so far. Still looking for warlocks to apply within!
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Okay so I've read your post a couple of times and I can't help but wonder, what makes you so much different than the 20~ other 6/7 hardmode guilds on this server? I think you need to try to sell yourself a little more.
Edited by Aynrand on 11/22/2011 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Welp I hear there's not much 25-man raiding guilds on this server, so that is a selling point, also our raid times are East-coast friendly: 8pm - 11pm, no late nights for people, running past midnight and such.

Everything you really need for your character is provided by the guild bank: cauldrons, gems, enchants, whatever you might think of. Repairs are also given by the guild bank.

Anyway, I think we're a fun guild to be in. We work well together and don't tolerate drama, don't create drama, and we like to play with each other (lol). If you join you'll find we're a fun bunch of peoples!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]