Best TBC Instance to farm (Disenchanting)?

I'm just curious if anyone has a lot of experience running through the dungeons of TBC. If so what in your opinion is the most beneficial gold/hr?

Assuming I can run through and blast everything I've found that Botanica is pretty good, but I'm looking for the cream of the crop. Any wisdom imparted would be most welcome!

Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
it has to be MGT if you want to DE. the others drop blues and only 1 epic, but MGT drops only epics.
Reply Quote
Unfortunately that's only true of heroic and the rest of the time it drops blues.

I've found so far that in The Mechanar I can get a huge pull of non elites and scoop up a lot of greens. Those disenchant for a lot of money + the end of the instance is directly at an exit, making an easy restart.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
well yes, I meant heroic of course :)

depending on market, you'll want either humanoid or elemental /nature-elemental instances.

botanica for example has a lot of herbalim, shadow labs has lots of humanoids/demons that drop gold...
Reply Quote
16 Troll Druid
Unfortunately that's only true of heroic and the rest of the time it drops blues.

I've found so far that in The Mechanar I can get a huge pull of non elites and scoop up a lot of greens. Those disenchant for a lot of money + the end of the instance is directly at an exit, making an easy restart.

I love the instances with the exits. Places like Shadow Labs and Shattered Halls are horrid with having to run back through the whole place just to reset. I also dislike places like BM with the scripted waves.

I did get quite a bit of gold and DE mats running normal MGT for Shattered Sun rep. It is extremely fast to run at 85, and has chances for the pet, mount, and a number of enchanting formals, along with being mostly humanoids dropping gold, cloth, and greens.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Try Kara. Bazillion mobs and every time I've ever been it rains BoE greens.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]