To all of ET

85 Draenei Shaman
The time is now. You have the opportunity to start over. There was an influx of new players. Its your job to teach these people to work hard at their chars. Raid leads if people are being terrible and say they have never looked up how to play their char KICK THEM. Its everybody's job to NOT LET BADS GET LOOT. People only change when they have to. On other servers its expected to already know the fights and your char. Make ET like that. Raise the expectations. Don't let the whiny "i play my char as a bad spec because its fun" people ruin it for those of you who want to raid. Raiding its run when everybody is doing it right and all working for kills. Those people value themselves over the raid as a whole. KICK THEM. Once again. You guys have the power. Make ET a place where you can get a good raid from chat. Raise your expectations and people will meet them. Try it and see.
Reply Quote
15 Troll Warrior
Who the hell let you get loot then.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Only bads would insult it :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Awwww, the cute lil alts come out to play.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
Kinda like how your druid got kicked from Regression amirite?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
11/19/2011 01:47 PMPosted by Consfearacy
Kinda like how your druid got kicked from Regression amirite?

Her druid didn't get kicked, she server transferred cause we chose to stop doing 25's.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Judge is right. I didn't get kicked. I post from Tsuki because she is as well known as my druid. She's in Regression because i am still active with them. Just my main moved on for 25s
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warrior
Nymx, comon you post on an alt AND your main in the same thread?! Shame on you
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
That's how I roll Focke. miss you babe<3
Reply Quote
YEAAAAAAH, MORE MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES CORVID!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
im !@#$in terrible and i get loot still. i get hit by tornados!
Reply Quote
Sumguy is my hero, sorry Focke, but you left me.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warrior
It is understandable Splak, I understand. Also the more I think of it, Corvid this really is an absurd post to make.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
It might be absurd but its true. Not like it matter to those of us who have left. Only way to change it to not let bad behavior be rewarded.
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd agree with everything Corvid says, except that its coming from Corvid, the most loot-hungry player I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. Honey in the ear, knife in the back. You know what I'm talking about, dontcha Corvy?

How's Chammo and Yah doing, by the way?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
11/19/2011 11:20 AMPosted by Tsuki
The time is now. You have the opportunity to start over. There was an influx of new players. Its your job to teach these people to work hard at their chars. Raid leads if people are being terrible and say they have never looked up how to play their char KICK THEM. Its everybody's job to NOT LET BADS GET LOOT. People only change when they have to. On other servers its expected to already know the fights and your char. Make ET like that. Raise the expectations. Don't let the whiny "i play my char as a bad spec because its fun" people ruin it for those of you who want to raid. Raiding its run when everybody is doing it right and all working for kills. Those people value themselves over the raid as a whole. KICK THEM. Once again. You guys have the power. Make ET a place where you can get a good raid from chat. Raise your expectations and people will meet them. Try it and see.

Wait, so like, is Elemental your main spec?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
So Sasha/Dragin you agree with all i say yet turn around and call me a loot !@#$% to nullify it. I've never once denied being a loot ^-*!@. Here is the thing with it though. I have a motivation. I put in the work to put together some of the best pugs this server has ever seen. People might complain about that motivation but should that remove all positive? Exorcist, myself, even airmankv we all were greedy but we all got #$%^ done. Maybe on other servers people are more open about it with gdkp runs and such but everybody has to have a goal. In a guild its progression and speed. In a pug? Purples. Also as to your last comment, someone's feeling cattish :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
That doesn't explain why you're using 2 god awful trinkets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]