World PVP In scholozar basin!

100 Blood Elf Hunter
Calculated risks (Horde) Vs Orion and Oblivion discuss...gogo!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Buff hpal dps so I can participate plz kthnx
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Fail !@#$ing allies
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Get !@#$ on
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
lol aegwynn alliance... skillcap below 1550 LOL
Reply Quote
You all got pwned! nuf said.
Reply Quote
I like how we went to SW after and in trade chat everyone is spamming, "kill tim"... wtf i'm a resto druid we aren't that op in pvp... imho kill the disc priest aka 'holyshadoww' next time. :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
They probably thought you were an adult Lil Timmy and dropped a big white cat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
lol sorry Tim but i think a tall !@# troll or giant mutated tree on steroids is hard to not target
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Psssssh. Baddies vs. Baddies. :3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/20/2011 04:11 PMPosted by Berryjuice
Psssssh. Baddies vs. Baddies. :3

CR.. Baddies? Hmm, If I remember correctly, Orion & Oblivion got owned in Sholazar Basin by CR.
I will admit, CR kinda lost once they went over into SW though,lol. I was their spy. Poor Tim kept getting called out. All I saw in trade and yell was "Kill Tim". I guess alliance aren't too fond of resto druids -shrugs-.

Also, HI KAT!! <3.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Haha HAI!. I think there's a misunderstanding somewhere. I was just trolling calling everyone bad :3. I don't REALLY think you're all bad! I'm friends with both CR And a handfull of people in both Ally guilds. Just wanted to bust balls... especially Holy's <3

But yea, I wasn't even on WoW due to my obsession with Skyrim now. Otherwise I would have been watching the commotion and holding myself back from attacking anything that's the color red. Breathing Exercises help.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I saw you log in for a minute or two, but then you logged out. I thought you were going to participate in the invasion of SW xD. Your BF was on an alt but didn't join in either Q_Q!. Guess he didn't know what was going on lol.
Also, I'm really bad at telling when people are trolling or not -_-! Guess I don't spend enough time on forums to figure it out.
But yeah, this server needs more World PvP. Gogo! I miss the epic battles that went on in Burning Crusade! Bring them back! xD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lol aegwynn alliance... population below 1550 LOL

fixed.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Where was my invite to this party?!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
u can bust my balls anytime Kat ;-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]