{H-RP} Looking for Forsaken/Tauren Roleplay

85 Draenei Shaman
I've just come back to the game after a long financially-induced hiatus, and all the new Cataclysm zones (both low- and high-level) have inspired me to want to roleplay a tauren shaman.

I also have an interest in roleplaying a forsaken, either rogue or warrior (as I've played most other classes to high level already).

So! If there are any guilds focused around either of these two races that have things going on late at night (11pm - 3am Eastern), let me know.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Forsaken Rogues! They are where it's at! Don't have anything constructive to add to this, just appreciating your potential choice of class/race. If you'd like, feel free to hunt me down in game some time.
Reply Quote
28 Tauren Paladin
Yes, any Horde guilds that participate in RP, let me know as well. I'd like to try it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hi there! I'm not really sure if there are many straight roleplaying guilds anymore Hordeside, alot of us rp folk just get into guilds together for the purpose of getting to do end-game content, comradery, and what have you.

Feel free to join /swcooc to find a few of us sometime, and maybe plan to strike up some rp. Also, the Wyvern's Tail in Orgrimmar used to be a meeting place for roleplayers. It may appear to be quiet, but I know I'd jump on the oppurtunity to rp with you when able.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]