Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
<Matrix> is a Horde guild on the Kalecgos-PVP and we are the No. 1 guild on the server, but we will be transferring to Aggramar-Alliance on November 26, 2011. We are a 6/7H guild and will be recruiting solely for the 4.3 patch content. Most members have already quit the game for real life events and upcoming new games being released. I am recruiting to fill in some core spots. We will only have 1 core group and will never bench people.
Blackwing Descent - 6/6
Bastion of Twilight - 4/4
Throne of the Four Winds - 2/2
Baradin Hold - 2/2
Blackwing Descent - 5/6
Bastion of Twilight - 2/5
Fireland - 6/7
**Dragon Wrath Legendary Staff Achievement Acquired**
Raid Time Schedule:
Tuesday 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Friday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Guild Members and Raider Expectations:
- You will only be allowed 2 absences each month, unless of a severe emergency.
- Absences should be sent through in-game to me or to one of guild's officers.
- Raid Awareness is an important skill to ever raider. I expect my raiders to have common sense on each fight and be able to understand the mechanics of the fight quickly.
- You will be expected to respect one another as I have always made a priority that each raider should be respected and I do not tolerate drama at all. You will be give a warning and after that warning, you will be dismissed from the guild.
- I do not allow any casual players in the guild, unless it is a very close family member or friend that you know.
- The guild will only have roughly about 11-15 members in total excluding alts, because I want all of us to learn and know each other well if we are going to be the best at raiding.
- Loot will be handles accordingly by the guild master. Tanks and Healers will always have great priority in gears, but at the same time. I will also make sure all the DPS will be very well geared for all the fights.
- You will be required to write your own Master Raid Loot List on each of the bosses, and I will match up your gears and the gear you want to make sure it maximizes your Tanking, DPS, and Healing skills.
- When I make a final decision to who gets the loot, it is definite final. Do not worry, you will get loot and be geared as I do not want any of my guild members to be under geared and not at par with the rest of the team.
** Any exceptional players are also welcome to apply. **
*** Raid Leader - I am also looking for a raid leader for the guild as our old one quit the game. I need someone with heroic experience. It does not have to be a lot of heroic experience, but I am more interested in raid leading experience. Must have a good command of your voice and very structured at making strategies. I dislike disorganized people. ***
- You must have completed 7/7 in Normal Mode and at least 1/7 HM.
- You must have an item level of at least 375.
- You must be present at all raid times.
- You must know how to respect your guild leader, raid leader, officers, and your fellow raiders.
- You will be interviewed as well on vent.
- I will not making you a trial raider, you will immediately become a full time raider. I will ask a lot of questions on vent about your class, so please be prepared.
- You must be human being with feelings.
Dev - Guild Leader
Deve - Alt.
Uruki - Knowledge Officer
Kohelele - Supplier Officer
Please leave your real id on here, so I can add you. I will not post my real id here because I am using my university's email address.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.