Slash cry anthem

85 Orc Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/user/SounDz206#p/u/19/5Bb4a1PYrrE original
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGMy3YLHWYA #2
http://www.youtube.com/user/SounDz206#p/a/u/0/tuRzynVMqII #3

Please trolls avoid posting on this thread. This is a productive thread celebrating slash cry. WE DA BEST.

BTW we are recruiting exceptional players for 4.3 and beyond. If you don't know what a rank is I can direct you to other guilds but not this one!
Edited by Aftermath on 11/22/2011 10:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
11/22/2011 02:02 PMPosted by Virsta
slash cry is the perfect guild name for you guys.

I agree, we are kind of a big deal
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
aw man, my e-detective post got deleted

/wave @ capsize and his level 1 alt
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
The old ignore, trick, I assume? Hats off to you, super sleuth.

While were on this subject and my old friend Bootch has chimed in... I didn't need to use ignore to know that Cutestorc=Virsta from this thread:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430808445

Like the mental midget he is, it was a dead give away when he accidentally posted on Virsta in post #6. But confirmation is always nice.

Hey, at least I don't need to use two aliases in the same thread to do my thing. Kind of lame.

And Crooklynz, might want to get your facts straight from post #15. Just saying.

10/31/2011 04:34 PMPosted by Crooklynz
no one in astral really uses level 1 alts to talk !@#$ i'm sorry to disappoint
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
capsize please refrain from posting in our threads. You should go cure cancer LOL.

Or you could always go stand in some domo leaping flames to pass the time.

@ virsta.

Were you yelled at for calling out !@#$ty raiders too?

But keep the despair hate posts for another thread before capsize reports the thread again, singling out bad members will suffice.
Edited by Aftermath on 11/22/2011 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
capsize please refrain from posting in our threads. You should go cure cancer LOL.

Or you could always go stand in some domo leaping flames to pass the time.

@ virsta.

Were you yelled at for calling out !@#$ty raiders too?

But keep the despair hate posts for another thread before capsize reports the thread again, singling out bad members will suffice.

Seriously? I would never report your threads, Aftermath. You embarrass yourself with every word you type, I revel in the fact that you continue to put your jackass self and your jackass guild on display.

P.S. If anyone reported it, the good money was it was you. The way that thread was going, I'm sure it was humiliating for you. Although you tend to find yourself in those situations a lot, so I don't know...
Edited by Capsize on 11/22/2011 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I'm embarresed that I was told not to talk !@#$ to raiders because I need to be a "soldier"

Yet we got capsize acting special because he is friend with a GM? Cmon now, you couldn't play your way into any raiding guild worth a damn.

Not one person accused me of being subpar but keep dying to easy mechanics! I do remember you guys trying to hide logs so we wouldn't get poached tho LOL

enjoy being subpar
Edited by Aftermath on 11/22/2011 4:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I'm embarresed that I was told not to talk !@#$ to raiders because I need to be a "soldier"

Yet we got capsize acting special because he is friend with a GM? Cmon now, you couldn't play your way into any raiding guild worth a damn.

Not one person accused me of being subpar but keep dying to easy mechanics! I do remember you guys trying to hide logs so we wouldn't get poached tho LOL

enjoy being subpar

Hahahahahahahaha. Good stuff. Frostwolf, meet Aftermath. This guy has such a warped view of reality, it's actually become entertaining when you don't have to deal with the bull!@#$ that goes along with it.

For the record, I don't think I've exchanged more than 10 words with Scrubcat since I joined Despair 6 months ago.

By the end of this lockout, I will get Firelord. So there goes your other theory.

Plenty of people accused you of being a bad raider. Like everything else with you, you choose what you want to see and hear and disregard the rest. But I'll spell it out plain for you right here.

You are not a good player. You have no clue what it takes to be a good player. No raid leader that knows you will ever make you responsible for any kind encounter mechanic that takes skill or focus. At your best, you're a dps monkey. At your worst, you're the guy who dies in phase 2 of Rag approximately 80% of the time and singlehandedly holds guilds back from progressing.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Who are you paying?

Btw have you ever looked at worldoflogs? I don't think there is anyone in the raid with more failures than yourself but keep your head up im sure despair going back to mediocre will be good for your epeen.

I've sold more HM drakes than you own. just sayin

Hide your logs before people poach your 22k dps raiders!
Edited by Aftermath on 11/22/2011 5:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
lol despair gonna snag firelord on 10?

let me hop on my level 1 alt and ask you to fraps you disbanding your guild

stay classy capsize
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
11/22/2011 05:12 PMPosted by Virsta
By the end of this lockout, I will get Firelord. So there goes your other theory.

I want to see this.

Oh why, Bootch? Because it's so hard? lolol

Don't be so smug -- you also had to transfer off Frostwolf to get it.

As far as you go, Aftermath, keep railing on and on about how bad I am. Just because you write it over and over again won't magically make it true, and it doesn't discredit the fact that you are not a good player by anyone's estimation.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I have guildies that follow me through thick and thin including a !@#$ty stunt at making a subpar guild competetive. Must be my jedi mind tricks! Let's not be hypocritical now you don't even know what performance is.

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/104112/ Impressive to say the least.
Edited by Aftermath on 11/22/2011 5:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
lol despair gonna snag firelord on 10?

let me hop on my level 1 alt and ask you to fraps you disbanding your guild

stay classy capsize

oh hey, crooklynz, I thought you said Astral doesn't get on level 1's? Oh yea, you're full of !@#$ as usual.

Astral was full of a bunch of asshats like yourself all jerking each other off because you had stumbled to server firsts on a poorly progressed server. When it hit the fan, your piece of %^-* guild crumbled like the house of cards it was, and the rats abandoned ship faster than you can say "10 man crutch."

Stay classy? You going to use any more of my lines? Astral had ZERO class. That's why it was truly a pleasure to watch it sink into the muck while all of it's overinflated egos fizzled. You're upset because I don't show Astral respect? Astral didn't earn respect.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Everyone who strives for better and gets upset about carrying deadweight is an !@# you heard it hear first
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]