Slash cry anthem

85 Orc Warlock
11/22/2011 06:12 PMPosted by Virsta
Oh why, Bootch? Because it's so hard? lolol

That is why you have the kill?

Oh wait, we got a kill on Frostwolf....... Good try though.

Because capsize is not classy enough, I would like to personally thank you on behalf of despair for teaching the raid how to kill bot hm's since clearly they never have been there prior to 4.2.

DURP WHATS AN INTERUPT
Edited by Aftermath on 11/22/2011 6:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
11/22/2011 06:12 PMPosted by Virsta
Oh why, Bootch? Because it's so hard? lolol

Why are you so mad? Are you pissed because you are a resto shaman?
or the fact you like Buttsecks......

Atta boy, Bootch. Show your true colors. Slurring homosexuals -- that's original. Not only are you a mindnumbing half-wit, but you're a white trash bigot to boot.

I already knew what a huge douchebag you were, but I'm happy you're really letting your DB shine for all to see.

Thanks to everyone in indulging me in a little forum fun before I leave. Let's keep it going.
Edited by Capsize on 11/22/2011 6:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
11/22/2011 06:15 PMPosted by Aftermath

Because capsize is not classy enough, I would like to personally thank you on behalf of despair for teaching the raid how to kill bot hm's since clearly they never have been there prior to 4.2.

DURP WHATS AN INTERUPT

And what's your excuse going to be when Despair is miles ahead of Slashcry in 25-man progression in 4.3?
Reply Quote
84 Human Death Knight
why are you so angry... just leave it alone dog. you're making yourself look super stupid right now.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
11/22/2011 06:42 PMPosted by Maximx
why are you so angry... just leave it alone dog. you're making yourself look super stupid right now.

Hi Slashcry alt!!! /wave

Your opinion is... meaningless? No one cares. Goodbye. (And if you take Aftermath and his merry band of idiots back to Ner'zhul with you, even better.)
Edited by Capsize on 11/22/2011 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I am actually have no problems with Homosexual's. You really are not making Despair look to

great right now. Never really had a problem with you, But it is funny to see YOUR true colors

shine. Everyone already knew I was a douche bag.... This is just getting pathetic how mad

you are.

Yea I'm super mad! Everybody look at how mad I am! Rawr.

LMAO. It's the same lame, boring internet response - oh he mad.

Hey guess what? I'm just telling it how it is. And you're damn right, those are my true colors. I am no longer a member of Despair, obviously, so there's no representation. And it's only in your pea brain does my defense of that guild from Aftermath's forum diahrea constitute making them "look bad."

Like I said before, I'm enjoying my last night on Frostwolf. Sounds like you can't say the same. If you're not having fun, get lost. I can deal with the Slashcry trolls myself.

P.S. If you don't want to sounds like a bigot, don't use homosexuality in a derisive manner. Duuurrrrrrrrrrrrr...............
Edited by Capsize on 11/22/2011 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
okay okay okay. I am not doing the stereotypical mad response. Just confused. Good luck

where ever you go. Guess I am just to dumb for the likes of you.

Awwww. You and Crooklynz like to stick your noses where they don't belong. You deserve what you get.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
lol despair gonna snag firelord on 10?

let me hop on my level 1 alt and ask you to fraps you disbanding your guild

stay classy capsize

oh hey, crooklynz, I thought you said Astral doesn't get on level 1's? Oh yea, you're full of !@#$ as usual.

Astral was full of a bunch of asshats like yourself all jerking each other off because you had stumbled to server firsts on a poorly progressed server. When it hit the fan, your piece of %^-* guild crumbled like the house of cards it was, and the rats abandoned ship faster than you can say "10 man crutch."

Stay classy? You going to use any more of my lines? Astral had ZERO class. That's why it was truly a pleasure to watch it sink into the muck while all of it's overinflated egos fizzled. You're upset because I don't show Astral respect? Astral didn't earn respect.

haters gonna hate

and i dont get why stay classy is your line

also your post is hilarious if your replace every instance of astral with despair and replace server firsts with server 6th's's's's

tl;dr frostwolf is a terrible server
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Obviously your mad, If your weren't you would talk !@#$ about my attitude. I'm way too good of a player for you to talk %^-* about my skillz.

Guilds don't get better by ignoring rudimentary problems, such as an aweful loot council or lack of effort from the raid. Sorry if you think your good killing post nerf bosses can't wait for 4.3 to come around and reality starts to set in.

Btw it's hilarious you called me a cancer yet when despair needs you the most your a ghost. Typical greedy loot council member, get your loot and go! GL getting carried to 7/7hm earning it would be too difficult. I just hope you get stuck in a guild as !@#$ty as despair though I can't imagine your gonna play your way into anything worthwhile!
Edited by Aftermath on 11/22/2011 10:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Warlock

oh hey, crooklynz, I thought you said Astral doesn't get on level 1's? Oh yea, you're full of !@#$ as usual.

Astral was full of a bunch of asshats like yourself all jerking each other off because you had stumbled to server firsts on a poorly progressed server. When it hit the fan, your piece of %^-* guild crumbled like the house of cards it was, and the rats abandoned ship faster than you can say "10 man crutch."

Stay classy? You going to use any more of my lines? Astral had ZERO class. That's why it was truly a pleasure to watch it sink into the muck while all of it's overinflated egos fizzled. You're upset because I don't show Astral respect? Astral didn't earn respect.

haters gonna hate

also your post is hilarious if your replace every instance of astral with despair and replace server firsts with server 6th's's's's

um... except Despair is still raiding, and will be fine in 4.3. Astral? teh lulz

Witty retorts are not your forte, Crooklynz. I suggest you stop trying.
Edited by Prosciuttoo on 11/23/2011 8:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Warlock
Obviously your mad, If your weren't you would talk !@#$ about my attitude. I'm way too good of a player for you to talk %^-* about my skillz.

Guilds don't get better by ignoring rudimentary problems, such as an aweful loot council or lack of effort from the raid. Sorry if you think your good killing post nerf bosses can't wait for 4.3 to come around and reality starts to set in.

Btw it's hilarious you called me a cancer yet when despair needs you the most your a ghost. Typical greedy loot council member, get your loot and go! GL getting carried to 7/7hm earning it would be too difficult. I just hope you get stuck in a guild as !@#$ty as despair though I can't imagine your gonna play your way into anything worthwhile!

Blah blah blah. Greedy; frontrunning; subpar; carried -- all your insults are just projections of your own shortcomings. You see it everywhere because it is who you are.

Ultimately, the proof is in the pudding. You may not think I'll play my way into anything worthwhile, but I have standing invitations to three US top-200 7/7 hm guilds, so obviously some more accomplished folks than yourself would tend to disagree. I was within a fraction of a percent of Dragonslayer in T11. You're still trying to down Cho'gall. I'll get Firelord before 4.3. You won't get it this expansion. Get wrecked.
Edited by Prosciuttoo on 11/23/2011 8:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
dam u all are some nerds, glad im not raiding. DPS MONKEY hahaha .

qoute from aftermath " just zerg it"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
and aftermath how u just gonna get givin all the gear then gquit like that.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
11/23/2011 08:48 AMPosted by Ohhnoess
and aftermath how u just gonna get givin all the gear then gquit like that.

I'm a boss like that!

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter

haters gonna hate

um... except Despair is still raiding, and will be fine in 4.3. Astral? teh lulz

Witty retorts are not your forte, Crooklynz. I suggest you stop trying.

haters gonna hate

why are you so butthurt over what trade trolls have been saying over trade? i highly doubt you'll find a single astral member who truely believed we were the !@#$ because we were on frostwolf
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I just wish I saw this elitest attitude in the raid, all i saw was a bad shaman.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]