Slash cry anthem

31 Blood Elf Warlock

haters gonna hate

haters gonna hate

butthurt

Wake me up when you bring something to the table.

I still don't know what you're even doing in this thread. Living in the past, man. Like I said to you weeks ago - let it go.
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Warlock
11/23/2011 12:15 PMPosted by Aftermath
I just wish I saw this elitest attitude in the raid, all i saw was a bad shaman.

Don't kid yourself, Aftermath. There were only two things you were watching in raid -- where the second purple stripe on recount was, and the floor.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I just wish I saw this elitest attitude in the raid, all i saw was a bad shaman.

Don't kid yourself, Aftermath. There were only two things you were watching in raid -- where the second purple stripe on recount was, and the floor.

Don't kid yourself, capsize. You're aweful and until despair starts hiding the logs again everyone can see it!
Edited by Aftermath on 11/23/2011 1:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
67 Goblin Death Knight
Sorry Virsta got banned from posting because someone got BUTT hurt about something.

11/23/2011 08:21 AMPosted by Prosciuttoo
I was within a fraction of a percent of Dragonslayer in T11.

I didn't even know level 23 Warlock's could enter BoT!?!?!

Hey, at least I don't need to use two aliases in the same thread to do my thing. Kind of lame.

Since when does almost killing a boss count.... I really hope Odyssey doesn't almost kill bosses. That would just be no fun :(
Edited by Ipôd on 11/23/2011 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Warlock
11/23/2011 01:34 PMPosted by Aftermath

Don't kid yourself, capsize. You're aweful and until despair starts hiding the logs again everyone can see it!

No one's going to take you seriously if you can't even spell the word "awful."
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

People take you seriously? Take your time with this one.
Edited by Aftermath on 11/23/2011 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Warlock
BUTT hurt

Fitting you Astral folk keep talking about being butt hurt. I sense a lot of bitterness.

As for Bootch getting banned, we all know that kid can't control himself and does stupid !@#$ all the time. If the implication is that I reported him, you need to get a clue. I'm killing two birds with one stone in this thread -- bashing Astral and Aftermath all at the same time. Why would I want to make that stop? Besides the homophobic slurs, I don't think there's anything in this thread he could be banned for anyways.

I feel sorry for you that you took the time to try to investigate my destination. An obvious guess, but ultimately just a shot in the dark.

Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Warlock

They sure do, chief. Which is why you're way over you head here and you're too arrogant to see it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

They sure do, chief. Which is why you're way over you head here and you're too arrogant to see it.

I see you constantly picking fights with far superior players atleast you have ambition!

My arrogance comes from joining a trash guild and carrying dps for 2-3 months, Where does yours come from? being 21k dps as ele? being bottom heals on every encounter? dying to smouldering devastation?

You can't win because you can't play, sorry pal.

Oh and how did despair take you leavin em out to dry? Is that being a productive raider?
Edited by Aftermath on 11/23/2011 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Warlock

I see you constantly picking fights with far superior players atleast you have ambition!

My arrogance comes from joining a trash guild and carrying dps for 2-3 months, Where does yours come from? being 21k dps as ele? being bottom heals on every encounter? dying to smouldering devastation?

You can't win because you can't play, sorry pal.

Oh and how did despair take you leavin em out to dry? Is that being a productive raider?

A big part of what makes you total scum is the way you fight dirty. You intentionally manipulate and misrepresent, and often you just outright, blatantly lie.

So prove it. Show us how bad I am. Show us when I've been "bottom heals." Show us any point in the last month, after I started collecting Elemental tier set pieces, when I've been 21k dps.

Fortunately for you, I have a life with actual, genuinely decent people that will demand my attention in the coming days (I wouldn't expect you to understand) -- so I'm not going to dignify your nonsense with any effort. Suffice to say, anyone who looks at Despair logs will see that you were an average dps in a guild with, as much as I hate to admit it, poor raid dps. That makes you an average baddie.
Edited by Prosciuttoo on 11/23/2011 4:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
67 Goblin Death Knight
I think you just are jealous that I am better then you. Let me know when you "almost" kill bosses.

Tell Odyssey Hi for me. It was really hard to type Capsize into the Armory.
Edited by Ipôd on 11/23/2011 4:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm not a troll but I'm better at PvP, PvE (that I don't even try in), better looking irl, smarter, funnier, better at typing, stronger, have better handwriting and a cuter butt than everyone in this thread and I'm in Despair...

(actually capsize is a lot smarter than me)

Reply Quote
67 Goblin Death Knight
11/23/2011 04:48 PMPosted by Darlington
cuter butt

woah.......
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
just spittin some facts at ya
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Warlock
I think you just are jealous that I am better then you. Let me know when you "almost" kill bosses.

Tell Odyssey Hi for me. It was really hard to type Capsize into the Armory.

I have no clue who you are, so I can't do any of those things, and I certainly can't be envious of a 67 dk. If you're a certain holy paladin, what can I say? Sure you're a good player, but you can't deny that holy is a bit OP, at least compared to a resto shaman.

You and I both know that your original Odyssey prediction in post #44 was a guess. I wasn't in Odyssey at the time, so don't pretend like all you had to do was search me in the Armory. You saw I went to Mug'thol and you must have looked at the recruitment pages for the 7/7 guilds and you saw one was recruiting shaman. You want a cookie? Still unsure why you care.
Edited by Prosciuttoo on 11/23/2011 4:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm not a troll but I'm better at PvP, PvE (that I don't even try in), better looking irl, smarter, funnier, better at typing, stronger, have better handwriting and a cuter butt than everyone in this thread and I'm in Despair...

All of these things are vitually indisputable, although I'm sure Aftermath will be foolish enough to try.

Darlington, I wasn't able to send you a PM on the forums for some reason, but I hope one of the officers conveyed my farewell to you. It was truly a pleasure to raid with you, and I'll miss your great sense of humor, in particular.
Reply Quote
67 Goblin Death Knight
I already said this was Virsta. I only Play OP classes. I can't help it. and yes you are 100% right, You can not even compare a Holy Paladin to a resto Shaman. And it was a shot in the dark, but I was right, and I was just curious. I wanted to know where my friend was going!

How can I take a 23 warlock seriously though.....

@Darlington

I want to see a picture of yr butt and I will be the judge.
Edited by Ipôd on 11/23/2011 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter

haters gonna hate

haters gonna hate

butthurt

Wake me up when you bring something to the table.

I still don't know what you're even doing in this thread. Living in the past, man. Like I said to you weeks ago - let it go.

i dunno i find how much you hate astral funny

THOSE SILLY ASTRAL KIDS ALWAYS TROLLING TRADE AND ACTING LIKE HOTSHOTS ON A !@#$ SERVER. hOW DARE THEY!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
you would be a biased judge since you are included in the list of ppl who's butts mine looks better than
Reply Quote
67 Goblin Death Knight
I still want a picture pls. I need to JO later tonight....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]