Time is running out

85 Draenei Shaman
We are the 99% of the server population
/occupyserver to get pvp guild off our pve server and get OUR h-rag server first back in the hands of REAL pve'ers
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
you guys are getting trolled so hard
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
objection!!!

http://www.gamesprays.com/files/resource_media/preview/how-about-a-nice-cup-of-!@#$-5658_preview.png

ther is some much bafumo activity goimg on HERE AND I NAQUIL m fulequebe president of uganda for 40 years am her e to stop it with GODOT the mighty and my ABASCUS!

^ Obv the most intelligent thing written in this entire thread.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/24/2011 10:04 PMPosted by Scruffmie
you guys are getting trolled so hard

I find it hard to believe this could even be an attempt at trolling. If it is, it's the worse than Samulex.

You have no idea. Lol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
3rd page of a troll thread.

You guys are silly.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
One case in point would be last nights For The Alliance.
Over 50 of us alliance gets taken out by 4 of their members using cheap tactics that require no skill at all.

dude u didnt like me thunderstorming ur entire raid off the mountains... sad.. :(

wtb more troll posts
Edited by Riotz on 11/24/2011 11:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This thread is like a really bad car wreck, it's so tragic but I just can't look away.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

dude u didnt like me thunderstorming ur entire raid off the mountains... sad.. :(

wtb more troll posts

see cheap tactics. If you tried to attack us like a REAL pvp'er you woulda gotten wrecked.

And I am a Draenei, not a troll.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So what you are trying to say is that something that is part of a class is cheap really. Maybe it was your fault standing next to an edge and got blown off. Not their fault I probably would of done the same. Stop crying and just play the game.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
here come the CP kids that think they're hard asses
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Advance really gonna start some trolling? Please enlighten me with your trolling ways.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/25/2011 08:40 AMPosted by Healslayer
Advance really gonna start some trolling? Please enlighten me with your trolling ways.

Cleave is trolling all of you, not me. Settle down
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ha! Me settle down. Dude you are the one that needs to settle down calling us hard asses.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Trololololololololz
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/25/2011 09:30 AMPosted by Healslayer
Ha! Me settle down. Dude you are the one that needs to settle down calling us hard asses.

So saying that you're trying to be a hard !@# means that I'm getting worked up? Oh jeez.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
/eats popcorn

This thread just keeps getting more absurd.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]