4.3 Raid Finder Loot Rules

85 Draenei Mage
11/24/2011 05:51 PMPosted by Hackur

Are you TRYING to get yourself banned? By posting the same BS every page or two, you really are pushing it.

im pointing out the obvious truth this new system isnt going to work but i guess it will take a bunch of people losing loot due to it before people realize that fact

And yet I say it once again, this is not how it is going to happen. I can tell you from personal experience on my Druid tank on the PTR. I LOST LOOT TO ROGUES!!! Happy?
1 Human Mage
11/24/2011 06:04 PMPosted by Hackur
PTR is not the actual game

But it is where they're testing this to get feedback for the actual game and maybe if you could read and read the part that said "DPS: Mostly everything that doesn’t have a tank stat on it" you would stop trying to give people the wrong information. You're probably going to come back and say well they said bears get a need+ on agility gear and trinkets therefore it = tank gear it doesn't.. if you think that's true you must also think that since they said strength then it must also be a tank stat. NO

You're trolling plain and simple i'd say atleast 15 people have explained this easily enough for you to read in this thread you know you're wrong stop trolling.
90 Dwarf Warrior
11/23/2011 01:44 PMPosted by Bashiok
and it's important you're aware of the loot rules as due to the automated distribution system our support department will not be able to assist with any loot disputes while using Raid Finder.

What about cases in which someone needs on an item they already have (or have better) or needs an item and then proceeds to disenchant them? Are they being given a get out of jail free card or can this be disputed with a ticket to a GM?
85 Night Elf Druid
11/24/2011 06:04 PMPosted by Hackur
PTR is not the actual game

PTR is used to test out things that will be put into the actual game, so it might as well be the actual game.
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm thinking this guy is a 12 year old troublemaker judging by his illogical arguments, runnon sentences, and inability to let his argument go in light of explanations.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thank you for clarifying the LFR loot priorities - also thank-you for making them as least prone to error as possible - yay! /hugs
32 Gnome Mage
loot rule doesnt work for disc priest, which can use trinkets which proc on damaging spells since you use atonement
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/24/2011 06:18 PMPosted by Belthin
and it's important you're aware of the loot rules as due to the automated distribution system our support department will not be able to assist with any loot disputes while using Raid Finder.

What about cases in which someone needs on an item they already have (or have better) or needs an item and then proceeds to disenchant them? Are they being given a get out of jail free card or can this be disputed with a ticket to a GM?

While needing an item to disenchant is a douche move, preventing it is not even slightly worth the possibility of GMs telling me I can't roll on a piece of equipment because I have a "better" piece.
90 Troll Mage
Why are there not seperate caster and melee dps things?
Or am I supposed to have strength on my mage?
1 Human Mage
I dont even...
90 Night Elf Hunter
I do think that the 'bonus' should not apply if you already have an item of greater level for that spec in that slot. IE, if a Tank has a DPS trinket tiding him over with a 450 level, he would get the bonus on another 450 tank item. If the Tank has a 475 tanking item, he wouldn't get the bonus on a 450 item.

This just to stop the bonus from turning into a gold farm.

85 Night Elf Druid
11/24/2011 07:27 PMPosted by Hackur
why not just just add specific class loot gear to drop that way theres no fighting over who gets what since each item is a class specific type there will be no loot issues at all

Because that would make the loot tables huge, meaning less people will get the gear they want. Better for a few classes to use an item so to make sure it gets used, than only have 1 class per item and that person playing the class may not want it, thus getting said item de'd.
90 Blood Elf Priest

Because all of the old need before greed loot restrictions are still in place. The need+ is not replacing the old system, it is restricting it further.

So you won't be able to roll on strength pieces on your mage. You will just get 100 added to need rolls on cloth items (hopefully) without spirit.

Don't worry, DKs won't be rolling on your cloth.
85 Gnome Rogue
ok so tanks get bonus on agility leather stuff ummmmm what about us rogues?????
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/24/2011 08:27 PMPosted by Greatmelinco

/facepalm

/points to 14 pages of people explaining this isn't the case

Maybe you could try, I dunno, reading a thread before you post in it? Not even all of it, I'm sure ONE PAGE and you would have gotten your answer...
90 Human Rogue
11/24/2011 08:27 PMPosted by Greatmelinco

ONE tank spec of ONE class gets a bonus on agility leather stuff. PLEASE read and comprehend, it's not that difficult really.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]