4.3 Raid Finder Loot Rules

90 Troll Warrior
Thanks for bending over backwards for druids again. They got four specs, and letting them get priority over rogues (and hunters) just gives them an excuse to cheat the system by going to tank and rolling on dps gear.

With that kind of implementation, I'm surprised you haven't made it so DK tanks have priority for STR 2hrs and paladin/druids have priority for STR 1hrs.

I bet the system doesn't even consider that gear with mastery and hit/exp is great for tanks. We're just gonna get stuck with rolling on gear that has dodge and/or parry on it.

Tank priority:

-Druids: AGI leather armor that has mastery on it. (priority with staff/polearms with mastery on it)
-Warrior/Pally/DK: STR plate armor that doesn't have haste or crit. (priority on weapons with mastery on it)
-Tank trinkets. (druids can't roll on trinkets with parry or parry procs)

Healer priority:

-Armor with spirit and/or mastery with no hit rating or tank stats.
-Healing Trinkets.

DPS priority:

-Any gear without mastery, spirit, or tank stats.
-DPS trinkets.

That seems more fair in my eyes. With the rules you stated you're pretty much not giving plate tanks a reason to queue. There's "bearly" any druid tanks that queue for LFD as it is because they'd rather be "lazy" and dps.

/biasedrant
Edited by Eigahata on 11/24/2011 8:40 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/24/2011 08:37 PMPosted by Eigahata
Thanks for bending over backwards for druids again. They got four specs, and letting them get priority over rogues (and hunters) just gives them an excuse to cheat the system by going to tank and rolling on dps gear.

Really? How many times does this have to be refuted?

Seriously, pick a page of this thread at random, and for the love of all that holy, read it.

Agility users get the exact same +100 to their rolls on agility gear as tank druids. No one has an advantage over the other.
43 Night Elf Hunter

If you're in a raid as one of the below roles here is what you'll receive a roll bonus on:

Tank:
  • Agility Leather (for druids)

• Strength plate with tank stats on it

• Trinkets with tank stats

• Trinkets with Agility (for druids)

H

IMO Druid tanks should get priority on any items with Block, Parry or Dodge but not on all leather with AGI, that just screws all kitty druids and rogues.
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/24/2011 08:44 PMPosted by Jawaka
IMO Druid tanks should get priority on any items with Block, Parry or Dodge but not on all leather with AGI, that just screws all kitty druids and rogues.

/looks at the last few posts

/looks at her last few posts

!@#$ it. I give up.
85 Night Elf Druid
The stupid is strong on the forums tonight it seems.

Here's the deal. Maybe it'll take someone else explaining it.

Feral Druids: Get the roll bonus on Agility Leather.

Rogues: Get the roll bonus on Agility Leather as well

So both are rolling with the +100. They are on par with one another. Full stop. There is no priority. There's no bias here.

Same thing with Agi Rings and Necks (but add Hunters and Enhancement shamans to that).

Edit: I think the disconnect is that people are thinking that stuff is either flagged as tank or healer and if it's not flagged then it's a DPS item, giving tanks/healers an advantage, but that's not the case, that's simply not the way it works. Agility Leather gives a bonus to both Ferals and Rogues.
Edited by Karmaze on 11/24/2011 8:58 PM PST
85 Troll Mage
Sin
Really, do people not read anything before they post? Or do they just skim the blue (not even reading all of it) and then post and complain.
85 Gnome Rogue
Tank:

Agility Leather (for druids)

Strength plate with tank stats on it

Trinkets with tank stats

Trinkets with Agility (for druids)

DPS:

Mostly everything that doesn’t have a tank stat on it

Spirit gear (for elemental shaman, shadow priest, and moonkin)

Trinkets that trigger on damaging spells/melee hits

by what this says druid tanks get the bonus and an any dps rollin for agi doesent. i go by blue not by a bunch of ppl who have no idea what they are talken about. so fail LFR glad i have a raid guild!
an yes i have read this whole thing
Edited by Greatmelinco on 11/24/2011 9:07 PM PST
85 Night Elf Druid
"Everything that doesnt have a tank stat on it" = AGI gear! Good freaking lord people! They had to say that for druid tanks because otherwise THEY would be the ones being screwed because there ARE no tanking leather pieces.

Rogues and feral druids have equal priority!

GAAAAAH
85 Night Elf Druid
11/24/2011 09:26 PMPosted by Hackur

tell me about it

by these rules it will cause less rogues/kitty druids to que cos they know tank druids will be getting top priority loot wise

You know, if it gets the idiots that cant read between the lines and comprehend correctly out of my raid, thats perfectly fine with me.

AMG I FOUND AN UPSIDE TO THIS MADNESS!!! :D
1 Human Mage
11/24/2011 09:30 PMPosted by Clova

tell me about it

by these rules it will cause less rogues/kitty druids to que cos they know tank druids will be getting top priority loot wise

You know, if it gets the idiots that cant read between the lines and comprehend correctly out of my raid, thats perfectly fine with me.

AMG I FOUND AN UPSIDE TO THIS MADNESS!!! :D

Exactly what I was thinking if this keeps the idiots out of LFR I <3 this ,well atleast it'll keep them out until one of their friends does LFR and tells them they've been wrong this whole time.

Anyway I give up trying to tell people rogues,bears, and cats all get a bonus on agility gear. For all the idiots thinking bears have some unfair advantage once LFR comes out and you run it and get your bonus just remember about 20 people told you that was how it's going to work and you didn't listen at all.
90 Human Paladin
aus
11/24/2011 08:44 PMPosted by Jawaka

Druids cant even parry or block. A druid with 1000 parry is exactly the same as a druid with zero parry. Maybe players like you are why druids keep rolling on parry items....

druids can dodge, and they can acquire armor which reduces the amount of damage taken, They get armor from agility and they get dodge from agility. So anything with Agility is just as much for feral tanks as it is for rogues or kittys. If their was a trinket say 500 Hit+crit on proc, then bear tanks should not get +100. But I checked and every rogue/feral/hunter trinket has agility.

Sigh I put hackur on ignore as a troll 3 pages ago and people still quote him.

85 Troll Druid
Tank:

Agility Leather (for druids)

Strength plate with tank stats on it

Trinkets with tank stats

Trinkets with Agility (for druids)

DPS:

Mostly everything that doesn’t have a tank stat on it

Spirit gear (for elemental shaman, shadow priest, and moonkin)

Trinkets that trigger on damaging spells/melee hits

by what this says druid tanks get the bonus and an any dps rollin for agi doesent. i go by blue not by a bunch of ppl who have no idea what they are talken about. so fail LFR glad i have a raid guild!
an yes i have read this whole thing

No, what this says is DPS can roll on almost anything that doesn't have a tank stat on it, that is probably to restrict stam and armor, or damage absorption to prioritize to tanks first...

Do you REALLY think that they realized that they should give spriests and moonkins the equal roll priority on spirit pieces because it's infinitely better than hit with the same 2nd secondary stat, but not give rogues priority on their ONLY option of gear?

The point is because you BOTH use the same piece, you'll BOTH get +100, but me, the moonkin or resto, I won't.

Don't worry, it'll be fine
Edited by Celessi on 11/24/2011 9:58 PM PST
1 Human Mage

The point is because you BOTH use the same piece, you'll BOTH get +100, but me, the moonkin or resto, I won't.

Don't worry, it'll be fine

As a moonkin you'll get +100 since they can't do loot by specs until MoP. This only stops restos from getting gear over ferals/rogues. Which sucks that moonkins still have a chance at getting gear over ferals/rogues but it's better than nothing.
Edited by Hí on 11/24/2011 10:07 PM PST
90 Draenei Warrior
11/24/2011 09:49 PMPosted by Mate
Sigh I put hackur on ignore as a troll 3 pages ago and people still quote him.
I've decided to just start reporting him. This is going beyond ignorance and I'm sure he's just trolling us to start an argument.
-----
Attack tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]