4.3 Raid Finder Loot Rules

90 Human Paladin
aus
It really only stops plate dps from getting plate tank gear over tanks, resto druids from getting cat/bear gear, holy pallies from getting tank/dps gear and resto shammies from getting enh gear.

Dont forget Mages and locks from +spirit gear and trinkets that need a heal cast to proc.
85 Orc Shaman
11/23/2011 07:07 PMPosted by Waraila
You missed his point. Agility leather is DPS gear. Agility leather will go to druids before it will go to rogues because of the +100 roll that they get automatically. There is no such thing as "tanking leather", and there hasn't been since TBC.

And this people is why the LFR system is going to fail... because people can't comprehend things ...

The way it's going to work is this.

Agil leather drops.

Feral tank rolls
Feral cat rolls
Rogue rolls..

They all get equal priority because the dps get +need on it. And so does the feral tank. Agility is not classed as a tanking stat otherwise you could argue that strength is a tanking stat. Tanking stats are dodge / block and parry.

No leather gear has those stats on it.. so it's considered equal.

The only issue comes when a moonkin rolls on the agil leather with +need bumping them up into the same priority... /shrug.
Holy crap! someone else gets it. Finally
So I was wrong before when I thought that this new system (until 5.0) would only benefit plate wearers. It seems it also benefits Holy/Disc Priests too while changin absolutely nothin for every other class with which this could have been deemed a problem.

Dunno why yall didn't just wait till 5.0 to implement this system if the distribution of gear was goin to be so disproportionate between classes.
85 Tauren Druid
Thank you blizzard. I am glad you are "stickin' it to the ninja looters".

88 Dwarf Warrior
I can't believe that people are so obtuse, or did their momma use their head for a basketball when they were babies?

Agility leather... Rogues and kitties get need+ because all agility leather is dps gear
bear tanks get a need+ roll because there is NO agility leather tank gear

Is that so hard to understand??
85 Night Elf Druid
I can't believe that people are so obtuse, or did their momma use their head for a basketball when they were babies?

Agility leather... Rogues and kitties get need+ because all agility leather is dps gear

There is nothing so simple that the mindless drones of the general forum won't misinterpret it.
90 Draenei Paladin

It seems to be.

I think you're acute :)
85 Draenei Paladin

U just wonder why non leather wearers are also complaining.

Anyways, the system is still open to be refined. This is an excellent start so I don't know why people are being stupid about it. Maybe they want the regular Need before Greed system?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
DPS:
Spirit gear (for elemental shaman, shadow priest, and moonkin)

Didn't you all state that Spirit was to be a Healer stat and is only useful to Hybrids as a way for a healer with an off spec to still have the Hit they would be missing?

Why would you give DPS priority on Spirit if it only works as Hit for them? This is not helping with the whole argument Healers have been having for a while about getting the Spirit gear they need vs a DPS that will just reforge it.
1 Human Mage
DPS:

Didn't you all state that Spirit was to be a Healer stat and is only useful to Hybrids as a way for a healer with an off spec to still have the Hit they would be missing?

Why would you give DPS priority on Spirit if it only works as Hit for them? This is not helping with the whole argument Healers have been having for a while about getting the Spirit gear they need vs a DPS that will just reforge it.

DPS like hitting the boss unless you like bosses not dying they need that hit just as much as healers need spirit and there is no hybrid caster gear other than cloth with hit on it.
Edited by Hí on 11/23/2011 9:36 PM PST
DPS:

Because there is no leather/mail with hit on it. Givin priority to Leather/Mail (and priest healers I guess, though there seems to be a lack of spirit cloth again) over their dps counterparts would basically make it so that the shadow priests/moonkins/elemental shamans would never get their gear until every single disc/holy/resto/resto got their gear.

Side note. Spirit hasn't been a healer only stat since spirit was turned into a dps stat for the hybrid casters.
85 Worgen Hunter
11/23/2011 09:44 PMPosted by Hackur
Agility Leather (for druids)

so basically that amended rule will screw over any rogues right?

since after all druid tanks will get a higher roll under the new rule which means rogues will lose out because we arent "tank" class

no, you will get the roll bonus too, thus evening it out.
8 Human Warrior
Can we please start banning people that continue to complain about how Druid tanks are going to win all their Rogue's leather? This issue has been addressed SEVERAL times now; at this point you are either trolling or will never comprehend this system.
Edited by Caseyxjones on 11/23/2011 9:51 PM PST
87 Draenei Priest
first post ..just curious about if some has the item already or a better boe/whatever
will they get to roll on the said item?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So how is this (bonus) calculation work...

i mean am i still going to lose my Tank item roll to some dps offspec

with my luck ill lose RNG twice and still lose the item T_T
Edited by Liquidsnake on 11/23/2011 10:27 PM PST
85 Human Paladin
11/23/2011 10:26 PMPosted by Hackur
this loot rule which excludes rogues and gives druids priorty on agility leather mustve been made due to all the people complaining over the legendary rogue only dagger so they tried to come up with this as a means to "balance" it out

No one gets priority on agility leather that can need on it. You fail at basic reading comprehension, so I would suggest you reread many of the posts explaining this.

rogues get +100 on gear under dps rule. Total possible 200 perfect roll.
druid enters as tank, gets +100 on gear under tank rule. Total possible 200 perfect roll.
druid enters as dps, gets +100 under dps rule. Total possible 200 perfect roll.

That's it. Anyone else will get regular rolls not above 100 that can need (restoration druids).

Like this one posted earlier:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this people is why the LFR system is going to fail... because people can't comprehend things ...

The way it's going to work is this.

Agil leather drops.

Feral tank rolls
Feral cat rolls
Rogue rolls..

They all get equal priority because the dps get +need on it. And so does the feral tank. Agility is not classed as a tanking stat otherwise you could argue that strength is a tanking stat. Tanking stats are dodge / block and parry.

No leather gear has those stats on it.. so it's considered equal.

The only issue comes when a moonkin rolls on the agil leather with +need bumping them up into the same priority... /shrug.
Edited by Pun on 11/23/2011 10:40 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]