Best Enh Shaman racee?

85 Orc Shaman
Hey guys title says it.. I've been killing to do some Pve content raiding and such, since for the 7 years I've played it's been mainly all Pvp... So I chose my enh shammy because it's the most fun for me and I feel the most confident with him.. Hes currently an orc I do like it. But I'm really interested in Troll or Goblin, out of the three could somebody possibly tell me which is the best for an enhancement shaman?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Orc or Draenei for Enhance PvE. Tauren or Dwarf for enhance PvP.

Goblin and Troll both have decent racials, but the can't hold water against Orcs for PvE.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Wow no kidding so I picked the best one already neato, :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Orc beats other races for Enhancement.

Free expertise if you use dual Axes/Fists (and most weapons for us tend to be of that kind; maces are kind of neglected), and Bloodfury is as close as you can get to an actual DPS cooldown (albeit it will lose part of its power in 4.3 because the SP part will no longer affect your spells; only the AP part through the new MQ).

Trolls and Goblins get Haste racials (well, Berserking is not Haste per se, just an attack/cast speed buff), and Haste is very poor for Enhancement.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
So Orc still beat Troll/Goblin correct?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Also Command racial increases wolves damage. So yeah orc best race for enhancement shaman race hands down. Too bad you dont look good as me.
Edited by Aghazor on 11/23/2011 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/23/2011 06:51 PMPosted by Chriffer
So Orc still beat Troll/Goblin correct?

Yep. All of the Orc racials are just amazing for enhance. 3/4 racials provide dps boosts.

Trolls/Goblins both provide some sort of haste buff, and haste is our absolute worst stat, while an AP/SP cooldown, Expertise that effectively turns into more mastery, and a bit more damage added to our only damage cooldown, really adds up to make Orcs amazing for enhance.
Reply Quote
65 Dwarf Shaman
11/23/2011 09:25 PMPosted by Aghazor
Also Command racial increases wolves damage. So yeah orc best race for enhancement shaman race hands down. Too bad you dont look good as me.

It doesn't. Command only affects Hunter, Warlock and DK pets.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
patch notes 3-1-0 says that it applies:
•Command (Orc Racial): Applies to shaman pets, and now correctly applies to death knight pets.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/3-1-0
Didnt find it being removed on posterior patches.
Edited by Aghazor on 11/23/2011 11:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Imo Orc/Dwarf/Draenei expertise/hit racials all come out to about +100 free stats, but the on use orc racial is worth more dps than the Dwarf or Draenei ones, so Orc for Enhancement PvE.

Dwarf wins hands down for PvP with stoneform though, can't beat that.
Edited by Furystrikez on 11/24/2011 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I wish I looked as good as you lol, It'll take awhile with my server being horrible I can't even find a DECENT guild.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
for pvp rocket jump is too good of a gap closer to trade for a dps cooldown, dont let any of the bg heroes in here tell you otherwise
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Orc or Draenei for Enhance PvE. Tauren or Dwarf for enhacne PVP

I understand that the Orc racial gives Orcs the best dps boost, but what is it about Taurens that makes them the best Horde Enhancement PVPers? If its for the passive racial, I thought that was bonus spirit or nature resistance (can't remember exactly). And the usable racial is just war stomp, which is a REALLY short stun.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
warstomp is great when wind shear is on cd (which is rare) and for aura mastery type buffs.. ik it's a short stun, but it provides some stoppage to heals/damage when needed.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Actually.....if u guys took the time to go to wowwiki then u would know....

For horde
enhancement; trolls area best.....they have the highest base stats for agility and 2nd for strength
elemental; goblins area the best because their base mana spring is highest at 135 compared to 79(troll)
resto; trolls take it with a enh/resto combo with 23 base spirit compared to 20. might not sound like much but in the long run if u have the same gear with the same amount of spirit it will turn out to have more spirit than a goblin by at least a few hundred....maybe more.the only benefactor i see for orcs is the axe spec seeing as how easy it is to get the obsidian axe from the AH which is ilvl 378. but thats a strength based weapon so that doesnt really matter
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Lolwowwiki

Base stat differences are the same at all levels. 3 more int at level 1 becomes 3 more int at 85. Dunno why youd think itd be hundreds. It certainly doesnt beat out the better cooldown orcs have. The axe spec does matter too, since BiS enh weapons are currently axes and have been for the past several tiers. If not axes, then fists, which orc also gets a bonus with.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
orc hands down....

expertise means slightly less stat itemization on caps (which when you consider we need 17% spell hit and axes are the bis weaps this tier.. its godlike)

command affects spirit wolves (at least for now)

blood fury= free mini ap trinket.

plus we look beastly in shaman gear.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Actually.....if u guys took the time to go to wowwiki then u would know....

For horde
enhancement; trolls area best.....they have the highest base stats for agility and 2nd for strength
elemental; goblins area the best because their base mana spring is highest at 135 compared to 79(troll)
resto; trolls take it with a enh/resto combo with 23 base spirit compared to 20. might not sound like much but in the long run if u have the same gear with the same amount of spirit it will turn out to have more spirit than a goblin by at least a few hundred....maybe more.the only benefactor i see for orcs is the axe spec seeing as how easy it is to get the obsidian axe from the AH which is ilvl 378. but thats a strength based weapon so that doesnt really matter

lol oh you
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
ya but if you go troll you can get a bonus with thrown weapons, and heal 10% of your HP with your epic regen!

I'm regenerating 5 health per second and theres nothing you can do about it!
Reply Quote
11/24/2011 10:09 AMPosted by Resonates
for pvp rocket jump is too good of a gap closer to trade for a dps cooldown, dont let any of the bg heroes in here tell you otherwise
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]