Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
^ hung like an elephant
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
Trauma acquired their name by constantly and consistently smashing their heads into a brick wall. So if you mean Trauma is #1 at being retards, then you are right.

In everything else on the Alliance side, TheCrew has you beat in every way (except for being retards... don't know many retards in TheCrew).
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Geck seems really mad that we're better
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Seems that way Dom
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
Not mad at all. Could care less actually (no toons left on Azshara), but you spouting off that Trauma is #1, when you clearly are not is pretty retarded, hence my post. So it stands that retards will be retards and are properly represented by Trauma. Way to go guys!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I approve this message.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I'm rather curious as to how you came to the conclusion that Trauma's #1. I can't speak for the toon named Trauma, but I haven't heard anything about the guild. :P Enlighten me.
Reply Quote
78 Gnome Warlock
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Azshara/Salted/ .................thats why their number one.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Trauma only has server firsts and furthest progressed now and btw that is a very good rogue and I love him. Jealous yet Irwinn?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage

12/01/2011 05:19 PMPosted by Domentoor
Trauma only has server firsts and furthest progressed now and btw that is a very good rogue and I love him. Jealous yet Irwinn?

Lol'd a little

I have no problem with bragging about server first heroics, but that statement is a little pathetic honestly.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I sense a bit of jealousy from someone who isin't even skilled enough for DS (Btw DS requires no skill at all)
Edited by Domentoor on 12/1/2011 6:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
.......LSU#1?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Jealous?
Nah, since it really doesn't mean anything to be 'furthest progressed' at the moment. Hasn't even been a full week yet since the patch.
And server firsts don't mean much on a server this small. :P Just cuz you were able to raid in the first couple nights and could manage the new bosses doesn't mean that you had to work hard on them. From what I'm hearing, Normal Mode is damn near a cakewalk. Just haven't had time to do DS myself to see that for myself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]