you know your an uther veteran when...

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was thinking about all the crazy and fun times ive had on uther and i wanted to know if their are any long time uthereans that might remember some of this stuff.

Remember in vanilla WoW when the top two horde raiding guilds were Spite and akai soubi and when they merged to make "irony".

Remember the epic BG grinds we had to obtain high warlord, in particular i remember running them with johnwayne(tauren shaman) and frostasia(undead priest).

I remember all the crazy pvp we used to endure outside of karazhan(Secondary, you sly dog) =P

I remember my first time ever seeing thunderfury, i believe it was an orc rogue named fenrigg.

So if there are any old school uther people left post some old memories that you may have!

Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Fenrigg lives.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Is he really still around?? Thats awesome, its great to know their are still old school players on this server. Its refreshing to see a name i remember!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
haha omg i remember adorabledork and sleepy. Wasnt sleepy the really geared dwarf warrior?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
When you remember the first you know you're an Uther Veteran post from Vanilla.

Andreturous > Capnsausage btw.
Edited by Asane on 11/26/2011 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
haha ya i remember that thread and im sure there are a lot more like it before this one. But its always nice to go back down memory lane and think about all the times we had on this server. Asane you might remember this, but during vanilla WoW before Ascendance became the top guild. I remember there being another alliance guild that was #1 for a while and then ended up disbanding. Do you by chance remember the guild name?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
11/26/2011 04:28 PMPosted by Calvertron
haha ya i remember that thread and im sure there are a lot more like it before this one. But its always nice to go back down memory lane and think about all the times we had on this server. Asane you might remember this, but during vanilla WoW before Ascendance became the top guild. I remember there being another alliance guild that was #1 for a while and then ended up disbanding. Do you by chance remember the guild name?

Reign

They broke up around Karazhan time.

I remember they traded places back and forth with Asc and sometimes VE.

Also just throwing this one out there, Crusaders of Apathy on Thunderhorn.
Edited by Asane on 11/26/2011 6:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I wonder if the new CoA knows the other one is still around on other servers, sorta. Well Hantavirus/Prankster/whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I remember the drama.

The win trading that was going on in WSG.

The organised "you are high warlord this week" rubbish.

The camping by alliance players, when horde players zoned out of AB, back when you actually had to get to the BG portal to queue. I released a video as evidence, lol. Now that caused drama. "It's so hard to PVP and kill horde when they have loading screens in front of their faces".

The day I supported alliance cries about speed hacking by one particular horde druid in WSG. I was the biggest !@#$%^- when I did that. Should've just ignored all of the drama. Probably the lamest thing I ever did in this game.

The saddest day was the day Venomx got perma banned from the forums. That's the day the forums started being lame.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Twinkletoes.

If you don't get this, you aren't an Uther Vet.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Twinkletoes.

If you don't get this, you aren't an Uther Vet.

Oh, !@#$ yeah!. Almost forgot about that poor Tauren corpse.
Reply Quote
When you remember the first you know you're an Uther Veteran post from Vanilla.

Andreturous > Capnsausage btw.

Sausage was much better than Andre you silly goose.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
i remember grinding wsg with Andretuous and his arcanite reaper
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Gamera - Turtle Meat
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Vig and Skylonious were from Fallen.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
My roflcopter goes "tch tch tch".
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Skylonious was originall from Divine Heros

I convinced him to guild hop to fallen to pvp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]