you know your an uther veteran when...

100 Human Paladin
Then again, when it comes down to it, aren't we all originally from Divine Heros, where it counts deep inside?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
No Soulcutter?

Sheesh
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
speaking of deep inside..... HAI BBEX!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Rustinal.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Anybody remember the undead priest Slydevil?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The corpse of Sevens
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
xroads PvP vs. Prodigy and them
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Scream
Zyre
Frostasia (I spelt it wrong likely)

Whirlwind dieing like, 3 times.

Divine "Zeros", and coming back like 3 times. Oh, the best was when they had hijacked some other guild's vent for a month and the owner didn't know until the middle of an MC raid, and kicked us all out.

Mikkie.

Someone mentioned Slydevil, who keeps going and coming. I'm sure he'll be back in a month or so.

Lightbringer guilds recruiting in AV.

You can all soak your heads. VenomX.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Hi everyone. Most of you do not know me because I keep to myself usually but this thread excited me :) . I have been on Uther for about six years using only this name. For four years I played a Holy Paladin and for the rest I have been playing this Rogue. During Vanilla I was in Ring of Valor and Incite. When BC came out I joined Ascendance and have been here ever since.

Anyways, I found a bunch of screenshots from Vanilla and Burning crusade. this includes players from Incite, RoV, and Ascendance. I'm sure you guys will recognize some old names. Also have screens from pretty much every Ascendance first kill I was there for.

Here are some screenshots.

http://imgur.com/a/nRTxK
Edited by Everground on 12/6/2011 2:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
7 Worgen Rogue
I remember killing guards all day long in Tarren Mill or Crossroads, hoping for one kill while I wait in my 48 hour Alterac Valley queue.

Those were the days.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Don't forget about Frater e Fructus.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I remember Fenrigg's full devout set.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just found a video I did when Highlord Kruul camped the entrance to Ironforge (Jan 2007).

From WoWWiki:

"Highlord Kruul was a doomguard boss who appeared in various parts of Azeroth during the Dark Portal Opens event, introduced in patch 2.0.3. After the Dark Portal reopened, he officially replaced Lord Kazzak (now Doom Lord Kazzak in Outland's Hellfire Peninsula) as the Burning Legion's field commander in Azeroth."

I'm uploading it to youtube now, so it won't be available until it finishes uploading.

The link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfBT6kMg7-0

Going to try and find some more videos I did back in the day. I know for sure the server first Thunderaan video I did is nowhere to be found since filefront went bye bye without warning and I have no backup :(.
Edited by Krasht on 12/7/2011 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Just found a video I did when Highlord Kruul camped the entrance to Ironforge (Jan 2007).

From WoWWiki:

"Highlord Kruul was a doomguard boss who appeared in various parts of Azeroth during the Dark Portal Opens event, introduced in patch 2.0.3. After the Dark Portal reopened, he officially replaced Lord Kazzak (now Doom Lord Kazzak in Outland's Hellfire Peninsula) as the Burning Legion's field commander in Azeroth."

I'm uploading it to youtube now, so it won't be available until it finishes uploading.

The link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfBT6kMg7-0

Going to try and find some more videos I did back in the day. I know for sure the server first Thunderaan video I did is nowhere to be found since filefront went bye bye without warning and I have no backup :(.

I randomly had that dled on my old hardrive but I think my mother wiped it when I gave her my old desktop :(
Reply Quote
71 Tauren Shaman
ALL HEALS ON ANDRE
Reply Quote
75 Goblin Rogue
12/02/2011 08:45 AMPosted by Calvertron
Anybody remember the undead priest Slydevil?

I do. I miss that guy I used to play with him.

Anyone remember Ikriti and Narcalepsey? Narcalepsey was my go-to-rogue.

Also Enragedklown used to get in KP vent.

I miss the Aussies a lot too. Imrahyl and Jayken were my favorite.
Reply Quote
75 Goblin Rogue
Adorabledork was always on and had every enchant known to man. Not to mention more gold than the entire server combined. I could've swore Adorable had a twin that played for him so they never had to go offline.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]