Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Psh , Asmo ; ya know that was Orson and his Rogue , I got a Rogue but it's not @current max level ya still got yer Rogue ?
Speaking of Venomx, I can't believe nobody has posted this yet:
Some of my best memories --
- Being kicked from CoA for causing too much "drama" and then being recruited to VE by Beefygnome about 30 seconds later.
- BG weekends with Sirfallos, Leowyn, Vig, Sky, Darkterror, Robulous, Foofy, etc.. many of the Fallen/VE/Asc/Reign/etc people that have already been mentioned. Those were the days when after you left WSG you'd end up in Ashenvale. Heh.
- I remember Reign doing some really unsustainable rogue stacking to get their Gothik kill. It's been a while but I think they were getting rogues to transfer to Uther so they could stack their raid with like 12 or 14 rogues.
- Greenbean, he was in Akai Soubi, and he'd always log in to an alliance character and level when he wasn't raiding on Horde. I think he eventually raided part time with us in VE or something at some point.
- I remember people playing in shifts (i.e., 8 hours for one person, 10 hours for the next, etc) various Fallen and VE characters 24 hours a day to get them to Rank 14.
- Green dragon hunting -- doing /who Ascendance, etc. to figure out what guild was going for what target.
- Blowing the CoA guild bank (flasks, etc) on PTR and doing WSG, back when raid gear made you a god in PvP.
- Not Uther specific, but.. anybody who ever did Ahn'Qiraj 40 man at level 60 will never forget the trash MOBs after Twin Emperors.
I cant believe this thread is still going. I would like to thank you all for the posts! I went through them all today and have such nostalgia. I always look for old names when im running around, in hopes to stumble upon old friends. My 3 main chars through most of WoW were Sangocarnage(undead rogue) Evilkikyo(undead mage) and Xarion(undead warrior) if any of these names ring a bell, let me know. I would enjoy playing with some old friends. I know most people have either quit or transfered off Uther but its worth a shot! :D
1. When alliance had pally's exclusive to them selfs and horde had Shamans.
2. Zombie Event, that was probably one of the best times... Although alot cry babies emerged cause of that poor them.
3. Adorabledork enchant king.
4. Farming stupid Essence of airs to sell on ah.
5. Dieing a million times lvl'ing, doesn't really happen any more.
6. First ridding mount at lvl 40..
7. Giving me a back in my day attitude towards all these new bloods. lol
This brought back some memories. I haven't been on the forums in years.
This was the Uther contingent at the first BlizzCon.
Commenting on the original posting of this picture is what earned Soulcutter his perma-ban from the forums.
I am #3 in the photo, my dad is number 2, his wife is #4 and my daughter is #19. She is in the Air Force now, man how time flies.
I miss Brittainy and PotPie.
90 Human Warrior
Just for you - http://i.imgur.com/Qk1nAtQ.jpg
Are you still in Canberra big guy?
84 Dwarf Warrior
Reign PvP team! Aranon race for GM and later Grailyn. Me as prot carrying the flag across vs. WSG with Lagnus and Flyingsnow while being focused but not dying. Those were the days. Capnsausage, Pindleskin teams were wicked fun.
Saya was sexy and stuff.
Edited by Fjallar on 1/25/2013 11:38 AM PST
Yer, I'm still in good ol' Canberra and I'm still on Uther with most of my characters, though I do have a panda monk on one of those oceanic servers.
Had to say something in this veteran Uther thread. Had a blast PVPing with Aranon, Sorata, Ikriti, Grailyn, Luci, KillaOR, and the rest.
Tarren Mill PVP
Spite getting ready to fight Kazzak in vanilla WoW
Remember the mass guard spawn?
Reign killing Thrall
Aranon and I in BWL
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.