[H] Focus - Recruiting for 25 man, 8/8 HM

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The recruits must flow

-Rippar II the god mage of focus
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm glad this server still has one real raiding guild. Props fellas.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
alright, look here Focus. I need heroic shoulders and legs so I can be rockin the best 2 piece in town. If at all possible, you guys run me through DS, ill get my !@#$, and ill supply you with a form of compensation.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Bump to push for mass recruits to finish out farming heroic mounts and push for a large roster for MoP! If you're looking for a raiding guild in MoP, this is the place to be.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
bump! we need one million more dmgs!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
BUMP for amazing players~

Focus still #1 <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
up!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BUMP still looking for awesome players <3
Reply Quote
bump for hydin and warwick, I MISS YOU TWO SO MUSH!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
/wave <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
awww heartwarming!

/bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
/bump
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I'll get around to updated the first post shortly, but I'm gonna stop in a remind everyone that we are recruiting for MoP like champs! If you're looking to enjoy end game raiding in a 25 man setting, willing to learn and improve upon your skills and abilities and progress on difficult (I hope) encounters while they're still relevant, then Focus is the guild for you.

We should be pretty well covered on tanks at the moment, could use maybe a healer or two, but could always use additional skilled dps players.

If you're interested please head over to www.focuswow.com and drop off an application or whisper an officer in game!
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
PST ME ON ombre or have absolution to pst me 410 shadow priest thinking about going horde !!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
09/08/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Ombresatqiel
PST ME ON ombre or have absolution to pst me 410 shadow priest thinking about going horde !!!

Do it! We need to beef up the roster a bit to ensure we head into t14 with the best roster possible. Spread the word Alliance side too if you want. We have a great group of people here with an excellent mix of talent and personality.

Let's not let 25 man raiding die on this server. There is still enough talent on Thunderlord between the players currently playing and the ones who will be returning to field noteworthy 25 man progression guilds. As cheesy as it sounds, I know it's true!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
^ Ombre is solid DPS.

Good luck with recruitment Focus! Always a fan of good 25 man guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zahlia called me a nerd :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Alright Focus, pay me enough gold to buy the White Rhino that Emp's been trying to sell for the last however many months it's been now, and I'll transfer a character to carry you guys. Go.
Edited by Ozmose on 9/10/2012 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
^ Ombre is solid DPS.

Emp, when are you finally going to get back into the raiding game? You could always come over and make sure 25 mans stay alive!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
^ Ombre is solid DPS.

Emp, when are you finally going to get back into the raiding game? You could always come over and make sure 25 mans stay alive!

I was thinking the same thing Fiz. I just didn't think it was terribly likely.

I feel like we are in the Expendables trying to get the old, over the hill, mentally unstable gang together for another go.
Edited by Methusula on 9/10/2012 8:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]