Holy Paladin
Disc Priest
Restoration Druid or Resto Shammy
Warlock
Hunter
Rogue or Fury Warrior
Death Knight

ALWAYS ACCEPTING SOCIALS

We plan serious progression, so people that want to farm easy stuff and get carried rather then push bosses and hard modes not downed yet need not apply.

----------------------------------------------------

Raid Times:
8:00 to 11:00 PM server (Central Time; GMT-6)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

----------------------------------------------------

QUALIFICATIONS:

- Properly inform officers well ahead of time in the rare occasion of a necessary absence, late arrival, or early departure. 80% attendance is expected.

- Completely prepared for every raid by researching all possible boss fights before raid on your own time.

- Eager to improve your raid performance and willing to take and learn from criticism. Our officers will not sit you for messing up a few times, but consistent mistakes and hostility are serious issues.

- Good attitude/conduct in and out of raid. If you're not a jerk and you don't want raiding to feel like a job, chances are we'll like you.

- Knowledgeable about your class and spec in terms of both statistics and raid performance.

- Fully gemmed and enchanted with current best in slot gems and enchants.

- Open to an R-rated environment. We are loose with each other and do not shun profanity, obscene jokes, teasing, or other stuff that could offend somebody.

- At least 18 years of age or older.

------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested please comment on thread or you can contact me in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't think I could handle the profanity.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
then i don't think you can handle pinnacle?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]