Windrunner - Server Population - Status

85 Goblin Warrior
Been playing since 07... I Have Watched the Horde Population dwindle over the years, i love the ppl "who all is left" but i would like to see a horde 25 man on my server or at least hear about one on our server, its goten so bad in Population theres only 22 = lvl 85's online when i petitioned a GM about it ... ether this server needs a merge with a higher horde population server or a option to free move on our server

i pay to play with ppl i dont think i should be forced by bad server managment to pay out of pocket to play with ppl

... i pay to play with ppl not just AI.

When i came to this server it was full of life and a good even population that's why i rooted myself here and even play this game to be honest, but time has passed and what i payed for is not what i pay for now , only due to bad faction population management,

-- if this issue could be focused on i would greatly appreciate it along with many others at wits end would thank you Blizz and maybe with a better population ratio ppl might over look the smaller issues that often becomes the last straw.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
It does not help this server on the horde has become quite insular but then I am ostracized for various reasons

It would help if we could convence allaince guilds that feel that are not quite cutting it on thier server to switch and transfer over but I know this is very expenive

I do have more to say but I will think about it
Reply Quote
It does not help this server on the horde has become quite insular but then I am ostracized for various reasons

It would help if we could convence allaince guilds that feel that are not quite cutting it on thier server to switch and transfer over but I know this is very expenive

I do have more to say but I will think about it

Huh?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Well now that I had some sleep

For our lack of population we had a sense of comminuity and a willing to work together for the betterment of the realm for just the horde.

Then comes Cataclysm and it seems to me people are afraid to do things outside of thier guild.

What I also ment is we could talk guilds on other realms that feel left or ignored on thier realm to come to this one and help rebuild it. But sadly this is a massive financial undertaking
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Kathe that made a whole lot more sense the second time you said it.

Jusayin >.>
Reply Quote

Jusayin >.>

I wouldnt say it made a whole lot of sense but compared to the first attempt at least it was readable.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

Jusayin >.>

I know but my earlier statement is due to my lack of sleep and particularly hard week at work I had at work and inflicted upon the reader
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
All i know is you can queue with 14:58 seconds until TB begins, and not get in. Me no likey daht.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/06/2011 03:44 PMPosted by Reckonér
All i know is you can queue with 14:58 seconds until TB begins, and not get in. Me no likey daht.

TB is garbage, horde rarely wins it, i perfered wintergrasp when i could gank people mining/herbing etc. inbetween battles
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
12/07/2011 12:05 PMPosted by Sledgehammer

TB is garbage, horde rarely wins it, i perfered wintergrasp when i could gank people mining/herbing etc. inbetween battles

with each new season they should have added a new faction to grind rep for + new rewards. i haven't needed anything from TB in a long time, therefore, i don't make it a habit of queueing for it, or hang out there after the battles.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/07/2011 12:32 PMPosted by Reckonér

with each new season they should have added a new faction to grind rep for + new rewards. i haven't needed anything from TB in a long time, therefore, i don't make it a habit of queueing for it, or hang out there after the battles.

I just think that TB is a massive failure, it's boring,stupid,sucks, etc. the Daily zone should be a pvp zone as should TB as a whole. I'd easily take a retuned WG over TB. It's just a larger EoTS cept you gotta capture all 3points.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Paladin
The reason why TB sucks for horde is because most of the horde is pve and the small sect of them are pvper's...lazy pvper's, who don't give second thought to joining and at least making a difference in there but no, they'd rather go afk in org (no surprise there). I re-rolled a human hunter, got him to 85, just to pvp. I had no idea that it was near impossible to get into TB on alliance and that you had to be super lucky to get in. So either way, I get boned in the a$$ for trying to do TB. 1/10 chances of getting in on alliance and winning, 10/10 chance of getting in on horde and losing cuz of lack of motivation. I remember when cata was first released. That place used to be filled. Now it seems every possible alli wants to get in and every possible horde wants to stay out. GG horde for no motivation.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
"GG horde for no motivation"

Let me rephrase that for you. "GG horde are over it".
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
"GG horde for no motivation"

Let me rephrase that for you. "GG horde are over it".

You tell 'em Tim!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I think this is the most horde ive seen on one post in months. Wtb moar hordies.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/27/2011 05:13 AMPosted by Yjizzle
I think this is the most horde ive seen on one post in months. Wtb moar hordies.

shogun total war 2>WoW
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Sledge! Good to see you and Kawaii are still kicking it. :)

I miss Windrunner sometimes, but I don't miss how sparse the Horde population was. Honestly, I don't know what they could do to fix it. :-\

oh hello there! Only fix to the population would be a cordinated ally faction switch or something.

im not sure if im ever playin wow again.....old republic is alot of fun. Been a fun 4ish years though

Cipher Agent Alcaris, the lightside imperial operative.....chiss ftw.

i might play again when mists comes out *shrugs*

edit:not to mention more and more hordies are leaving horde windrunner side.....not that there is alot of us....
Edited by Sledgehammer on 1/1/2012 10:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
This realm started having big population issues back when Blizz first allowed free transfers off the realm. Guilds like Cryptic, Prætorian and the rest jumped ship (didn't CPO and Clan Pigs transfer as well?) for BETTER Horde servers. While with TBC we saw the population increase a bit and the economy get a little better, ever since that first wave of free transfers Windrunner Horde has suffered which has lead to even more people and guilds transferring off. I've always liked this realm, (and the people for the most part) and don't see myself transferring off anytime soon. Which is why I agree with what the OP intended. They should find some way to boost the Horde population on this server seeing as it would be beneficial to both sides.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]