Invasion of Orgrimmar 2 (POSTPONED AGAIN)

90 Human Hunter
UPDATE:

The invasion is postponed indefinitely until further notice.

Because dell is being absurd and not fixing my computer unless I pay over 800 dollars (which I refuse to) the invasion is postponed until I have a means to play. It might just get cancelled, recruitment would be too difficult unless we start fresh and Make a new date. I'd like to apologize for the unseen difficulties that occurred, I really couldn't do anything.

Keep fighting, Alliance.

~Elorion
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The drums of war echo, my friends.. This is the official announcement of the Conquest of Orgrimmar II. That's right. We're doing it again. Bigger. Better. Epic? No. Legendary.

On Saturday, January 28th, 2012 at approximately 3:00 PM server time, the Alliance will march on Orgrimmar with a force never before seen. We are bringing the best, and have guilds from all over the server joining us. If you've ever wanted to be a part of server history, have stories to tell about the most memorable times of your WoW career, or simply want to witness the fall of the Horde's capital, NOW is the time to do it.

We've fought Ozzy's Horde for quite a while now. We're used to the beatings, we're used to the slaughter. But all of that is changing now. Garrosh almost defeated? Hundreds of Horde slaughtered in their own city? Wiping Ozzy's group and CRUSHING them in Stormwind? Having to put people on wait lists because our raids are filling up too fast? Oh no, things are not the same, the great beast is shaking off the dust that has settled, and after a long sleep, is relearning how to use its tremendous power.

The past few weeks I have seen a revitalization that has not occurred in years. I've met wonderful, like-minded people that want to see this server reborn into the community it used to be, and bringing together players has never been so easy. Just like in the days of WotLK, we're filling up For the Alliance raids as fast as we start them.

Spread the word to everyone. We need to make it known that on this day, EVERY able bodied Alliance should be ready for the event of their lives, ready to carry on the legacy of world PvP that has so entranced me and many of my friends. It is our torch to carry, and I want nothing more than every single Alliance that has any pride to have a hand on that torch.

To the Horde, to Ozekiel, to my friends in AMERICA, Sanguine Steel, Mischief, to all of you:

Sucks to be you. This is payment for Tol Barad, for killing our leaders, for farming us at the graveyards, for the thousands of kills you've made. This is for all the times I've waited for a rez, and all the times you've doubted us. This, my dear friends, is all of our anger, all of our fury and destructive will coalesced into an army that will raze your precious capital, end the life of your leader and spawn camp the !@#$ out of you.

So, to any that would fight alongside me, that would join us in defining what it means to have honor, to fight for your friends, to have fun, and most of all to be Alliance, I ask you to ride into Orgrimmar with me shouting our battle cry, letting it echo through the veins of history and shake the walls of our enemies' foundation:

GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!

~Elorion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I urge everyone to do:
1. RSVP! WHISPER/MAIL ELORION IN GAME. Make sure to check your calender and confirm you're showing up.

2. GEAR YOURSELF TO THE TEETH.

3. I need dedicated raid leaders for all the people that show up, if you are interested make it known please.

4. SPREAD THE WORD. We do PvP EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY. Come with us, get honor, and get a little taste of what it's like. (No PvP gear? Don't be scared.. We'll help you gear up, it's not as needed as you think for killing bosses and having fun. ;))
All of us involved are doing as much as we can do get people, but sometimes that isn't enough. YOU need to spread the word. (1)Tell ALL your friends, every single one. (2) Make a guild event or make it message of the day in your guild. Speak to your guild leader and ask if you can replace a raid with the event. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN OFTEN, YOU CAN DO A RAID EVERY WEEK. (3) Talk with me and become a recruiter. Recruit in trade and make this event as epic as possible.

Thank you to everyone that has supported and agreed to make this happen. Thank you to all those that want to create a better server community and be a part of server history. It is my hope this will be spoken of for years, and that all of us will be at the forefront of a beautiful legacy.
Edited by Elorion on 1/25/2012 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
11/28/2011 05:39 PMPosted by Elorion
Both times over 300 Horde perished defending him.

Eh hem... I call BS on that statement.

On your attempt there were less than 100 people online in org.... %30 of which were under 85 =)
Edited by Arida on 11/28/2011 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/28/2011 05:45 PMPosted by Arida

On your attempt there were less than 100 people online in org.... %30 of which were under 85 =)

You know what, you're right. You guys just kept running in and getting slaughtered. The best Horde on the server, slaughtered over and over.. That's even better. ;) Killing 30 Horde 10 times, as Astheria said, is still a valiant defense to me (especially after the rest of Orgrimmar showed up).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/28/2011 05:45 PMPosted by Arida

And we exaggerate as much as they do =P

lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
You know what, you're right. You guys just kept running in and getting slaughtered. The best Horde on the server, slaughtered over and over.. That's even better. ;) Killing 30 Horde 10 times, as Astheria said, is still a valiant defense to me (especially after the rest of Orgrimmar showed up).

At-least you admit it was only 30!
Edited by Arida on 11/29/2011 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/29/2011 10:38 AMPosted by Arida

At-least you admit it was only 30!

Haha, I'm sure it was more than that man, an honest guess would be around 50 or so. Still, I'm impressed by all the Alliance, and I hope we can have some more awesome battles. I always reply to some questions like Ozzy does.
"What if the Horde know we're coming?"
"It's a bad day to be them."
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Also don't forget about the deathmatch arena in Darkmoon Faire many will die there and at the hands of our own factions!

See you there!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I always reply to some questions like Ozzy does.
"What if the Horde know we're coming?"
"It's a bad day to be them."

oi vey....

mini Ozzy....

Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Updated 12/8. This is THE thread about the conquest of Orgrimmar. Enjoy the read and please feel free to respond. :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
DEFF Going, cant wait, ill get my friends to come they love pvp
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
noooo not the lag and the server crashing again
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/08/2011 09:12 PMPosted by Ilthen
noooo not the lag and the server crashing again

This.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I may have to make an effort to be there. I've been slacking on pvp lately.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bump! Garrosh attempts, fighting Ozzy, and tons of fun has happened in the past few weeks.. ;) Going to start recruitment in trade TODAY! RSVP and gear up while you can.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The last time I jumped in one of these, the server was the ultimate winner. Crashed and by the time everyone got in the guards made quick work of the entire effort.

Good luck sir!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/28/2011 05:39 PMPosted by Elorion
On Saturday, January 21st, 2012 at approximately 3:00 PM server time, the Alliance will march on Orgrimmar with a force never before seen. We are bringing the best, and have guilds from all over the server joining us.

We'll be waiting...

Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/19/2011 02:48 PMPosted by Ozekiel
On Saturday, January 21st, 2012 at approximately 3:00 PM server time, the Alliance will march on Orgrimmar with a force never before seen. We are bringing the best, and have guilds from all over the server joining us.

We'll be waiting...

Good.. With Garrosh dead, now we just need to farm you all for a few hours for revenge.. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bring it
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
HUGE UPDATE. Please read the beginning of the post. Once again, I apologize for it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]