[H] Not That Simple is recruiting for 4.3

90 Tauren Warrior
Not That Simple is a casual 10m raiding guild. We’ve been together for about 3 years and are looking forward to more good times in the future. When we aren’t raiding we’re usually leveling alts, running heroics, engaging in pvp, or just having a good time. We have a diverse mix of people who enjoy playing the game and the many options for fun it brings, from people who love PVE, to a growing group of PVPer’s, and to some friends and family who just enjoy hanging out with us. We try to keep things as drama free as possible; at the end of the day, it’s a game we play to have fun. While downing content and getting purples is fun, it quickly becomes a chore when people take it too seriously.

We’re still recruiting a few tanks, healers, and ranged dps to raid with us; a healing off spec is a plus. Group 1 is now 6/8H; Group 2 still needs some bodies to fill in. Whether you are looking to raid, pvp or just hang out, come check out our guild site and/or contact an officer for more info. We offer guild repairs, help with gems and enchants. Backup players are welcome, as are people who are looking for a fun guild to experience WoW.

Before Applying
Please be appropriately geared for current content; between crafted gear, BoE’s and the new 5 mans, there are plenty of options. Having experience with current content is a plus, but not required. Flasks and cauldrons will be provided every raid, as well as repairs. If you cannot commit to making most raid nights, this may not be the guild for you. We want people who want to raid, not people we have to chase down and keep track of. Visit www.ntsguild.com for more information and/or to fill out an application.

If you do not see your class/spec listed above, you are more than welcome to fill out an app if you are interested in joining. Feel free to contact myself, Epe or Omina in game if you any other questions.
Edited by Thundaar on 7/19/2012 1:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump for second group
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump for second group
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I think you should make a weekend raid group. Old people need their rest. <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Sleep is over rated. <3 Gia.

Bump for ranged DPS and some healers. Come play with us.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Rawr Rawr! Bump bump!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Evening, I submitted an application for your guild and received an invitation via your site. Unfortunately, it seems that I cannot access your site, though I could 24 hours ago. Might I be able to contact an officer in game for an invitation?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Sure thing Grotuxx. Catch me in game on this toon or Kyphas. I'll look into it for ya.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bump for more healers
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am guessing that "Not that Simple" is recruiting because of the whipping that they took at the hands of Aesir on Sunday. While I appreciate your skill in killing off a lone paladin through a 6 on 1 contest, you turned tail and ran once the rest of Aesir came out to play. So, I am calling you all out. Is this a guild of individuals that want real Guild vs. Guild combat or are you chicken and only want to gank the solo player. If you are up for the challenge, I will work out the place and time to have a Guild vs. Guild (only) battle somewhere in a neutral site. I await your reply.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hi there,

Like to thank you for all the wonderful world pvp you and your guild took part in out in Hyjal. However I would like to ask you to stop posting misleading information as to the outcome of that pvp.

Since you decided to put false info in here I'll help correct you on some.

At first it indeed started as a 7 vs 1.

You then had some friends come out to help you...we quickly killed them off just to the left side of the lake, where the rock elementals are. I'm glad that level 80 warlock decided to leave the area while we killed you so he avoid dying due to being caught in the crossfire.

You then regrouped north of the zone in by the mountains and a couple more of your guildmates showed up...we quickly killed you off there as well.

You then rezzed and regrouped above us on your mounts and even more of you showed up. This is the 1 and only time Aesir won any of the pvp. At this point we were out numbered 2 to 1.

We then asked in guild if anyone wanted to have some fun...we had 2 replay and 1 wanted to go on his alt in another guild called Corpsegrinder. This is a guild some of our members use as a bank.

We had now rezzed and the 2 other people had shown up. Aesir had about 14-16 people in the zone (yes we checked so go ahead make something up for all I care) and we had 9 NTS and 1 other (the alt from the person in NTS) and we completely and mercilessly destroyed you. In fact I recall your guild leader Akille rezzing about 4 or 5 times just to die over and over again, in fact many of your members rezzed multiple times to try to continue the fight all the while getting facerolled and NTS lost 1 person our druid.

As for running away. We left after it was taking you guys 10+ minutes to rez and we got bored. I believe this is where you caught one of our members afk.

Again, thank you. It was fun.
Edited by Omina on 12/20/2011 2:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
First of all, I rez'd the once and got killed a 2nd time. Also, while there may have only been what, 9 NTS guys there, with another from some other guild, it appeared to us that there was yet another horde guild coming to join the fun. I honestly forget their name, but it was something that made me laugh, in a good way.
Now, I SUCK at PvP, and i freely admit it. I consider my goal to be the target you all focus on at the beginning so that the guys that are good can get their shots in unmolested. BUT, while we may have had 14 people online at the time you guys bailed, we only had about 10 there, with a friend from another guild, making our group about 11-12 people in the zone.
So, while you may talk about wiping us and getting bored, you were the ones who left after getting wiped. the times you did wipe us, you outnumbered us. All your talk of being out numbered 2:1, doubtful at best. I counted at least 10 people the last time you wiped us, to our equal number. Once we got the numerical advantage, you left. Sounds about right for the Horde on this server. Bunch of internet tough guys. All tough when you're 7:1, but once it starts to get close to even numbers, you all turn tail and run.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
honestly though, we really enjoyed that, even though I died IDK how many times. It was straight up fun. Thanks for the world PvP, it doesn't happen enough these days. Post something here if you guys want to set something up, maybe a battle royal..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi there,

Like to thank you for all the wonderful world pvp you and your guild took part in out in Hyjal. However I would like to ask you to stop posting misleading information as to the outcome of that pvp.

Since you decided to put false info in here I'll help correct you on some.

At first it indeed started as a 7 vs 1.

You then had some friends come out to help you...we quickly killed them off just to the left side of the lake, where the rock elementals are. I'm glad that level 80 warlock decided to leave the area while we killed you so he avoid dying due to being caught in the crossfire.

You then regrouped north of the zone in by the mountains and a couple more of your guildmates showed up...we quickly killed you off there as well.

You then rezzed and regrouped above us on your mounts and even more of you showed up. This is the 1 and only time Aesir won any of the pvp. At this point we were out numbered 2 to 1.

We then asked in guild if anyone wanted to have some fun...we had 2 replay and 1 wanted to go on his alt in another guild called Corpsegrinder. This is a guild some of our members use as a bank.

We had now rezzed and the 2 other people had shown up. Aesir had about 14-16 people in the zone (yes we checked so go ahead make something up for all I care) and we had 9 NTS and 1 other (the alt from the person in NTS) and we completely and mercilessly destroyed you. In fact I recall your guild leader Akille rezzing about 4 or 5 times just to die over and over again, in fact many of your members rezzed multiple times to try to continue the fight all the while getting facerolled and NTS lost 1 person our druid.

As for running away. We left after it was taking you guys 10+ minutes to rez and we got bored. I believe this is where you caught one of our members afk.

Again, thank you. It was fun.

Ahem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iEe_eraFWWs#t=135s
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Ahem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iEe_eraFWWs#t=135s

Personally I think http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kXooLQBN3F4#t=151s
Edited by Ðeathwaggle on 12/22/2011 4:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bump! Changed the 2nd group raid times to Sunday/Monday, 8:30 to 12 server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump! Come have fun with us!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]