Unsticky Please.

85 Undead Priest
Guild Name: <Tabula Rasa>
Guild Website: http://tabularasamoonguard.guildlaunch.com/
Officers: Terrendor, Olestine, Caron, Cricix
Type of guild: 10 man raiding, social leveling
Summary: For serious raiders on a tight schedule. Raiding positions require an application on our website; others may join freely. Because we have limited raiding time, we have high expectations for raiders: high attendance, a good attitude, and skill.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Guild Name: Moonsong Blackguard
Guild Website: http://moonsong.wowstead.com/
Officers: Ogrun, Viper, Kratzul
Type of guild: Heavy Roleplay, Medium PVE, Light PVP
Summary: The Moonsong family is seeking active, skilled players to join our ranks! We welcome all races and all classes. Kalimdor Knight's.

---------------------------------

Additional Info: Guild theme is set as a courier group covering for mercenary services on the side. It is also open for evolving themes and changes, to which the guild has recently slowly started to turn into a Knight's of the old concept. Again, all classes and races would be welcome.
Recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6201930991

Misl: Chaotic neutral to evil aligned, guild level is 10 (Welcoming leveling help for the guild, avidly!). Level 20+(70+ for death knights, sorry folks.) and application requirement to join. Council structured, can explain further in-game.

Updated to reflect restructured changes, and level and theme.
Edited by Qerrathien on 9/11/2012 10:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ok, going to ask everyone to take their summaries down to two lines from now on. I have run out of room on the Alliance posts. I will work on adjusting the forumla so that a longer summary can exist without having to use such, but it will take a few days. For now, cutting off the summary at two lines to add the latest poster.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Guild Name: Windcallers
Guild Website: N/A
Officers: Rhyam, Keyalindron
Type of guild: Heavy Roleplay, PVE
Summary: Pirating/smuggling styled RP guild, based on high seas or caravan.
Faction: Horde

Misl: Chaotic neutral to evil aligned, guild is currently leveling (Welcoming leveling help for the guild, avidly!), no listed enemies, or allies. Level 30+(70+ for death knights, sorry folks.) and in-game interview required to join. Council structured, can explain further in-game. (Yes this one has relation to the Moonsong guild.)
Edited by Qerrathien on 6/7/2012 9:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Guild Name: <Reluctant Empire>
Site: reluctantempire.guildlaunch.com
RP, PVP, Raid, etc
((Find us in Guild Finder!))
Are you ready for a revolution? Then join the <Reluctant Empire>! We are a heavy rp Military guild (also do PVP, raids, etc). Only looking for active members (must also RP). Pst for more info or to join!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Entire Shadowdrum post needs updating.

<The Shadowdrum Tribe>
Guild Website: shadowdrum.enjin.com
Officers: Tikiri, Shirabaz
Type of guild: Troll only RP-PvP/E, All classes (Death Knights are rare exceptions)
Summary: A unified collection of Trolls from different tribes banding together against whatever is thrown at them. Tribal influences, HEAVY RP, seeking pro-active trolls wishing to make RP happen rather than wait for it to come to them.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Guild Name: Red Royal Trading
Guild Website: Redroyaltrading.com
Officers: Synelyse, Strichnyne, Leucetius, Vainilae
Type of guild: (Trading, pve,)
Summary:We are a mixture guild, based on having fun. We have guild based RP, as well as progressive raiding teams. See our website for requirements, and application info.
Reply Quote
<Stormrock Clan>
  • Website: http://stormrock.wowstead.com (A lot about us can be learned here ).
  • Type of Guild: LvL 25 Roleplay Guild. We are seeking to become more PvP & PvE active as we grow.
  • Races/Classes: All classes LvL 10+/DKs 65+. Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, Ogres, & Goblins only. Warlocks, DKs, and Goblins may meet with some negative predispositions, but they are given the chance to prove themselves.
  • Summary: A Spiritualistic Military Clan that is protective of the Horde's home on Kalimdor, the Elements, and Nature. We are Horde loyal, but operate independently.

Click the link below to visit our MG recruitment thread. This has a lot more information in it about who were are, what we're doing currently, and what you can expect. It also provides the current list of officers and recruiters to speak with about joining.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3711333235

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Chence!
Edited by Iriako on 4/2/2012 6:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Updated with current listings. Slowly working toward new format. Reminder, your guild gets listed faster if you drop a letter to my main, Barrancas. <3

Also, if your guild was previously listed and is not one of the guilds that has responded to this thread: Because of the new format, it has been removed. Please give me a listing in this thread to link to if you would like your guild listed.

If in the confusion, I removed your guild and you had responded to this thread, please post with a link and I will correct.
Edited by Chence on 1/26/2012 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Order of the Reliquary>
Summary: Dedicated to seeking out lost holy relics & returning them to the church. Your character must be level 40 in order to join. Guild level 4, lots of allies. Any enemy of the Light is an enemy of the Order. No class restrictions, though DK and Warlock would be hard pressed to prove worth.

Guild Website: otr.shivtr.com
Officers: Barrancas, Wystan, Novellagrace, Jarda
Type of guild: Order of Holy Relic hunters, Heavy RP.
Edited by Barrancas on 9/14/2012 10:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
<The First Regiment> - Alliance

A Stormwind military role-playing guild with roman and medieval themes. Sub-orders within the guild include a Circle of Battlemagi, Clerical Corps, Ranger Corps, and civilian work force. RP-PvP, Dungeons and Dragons styled events, and RP conflict with other guilds are scheduled several times a week. Humans, dwarves and gnomes only. No death knights.

thefirstregiment.enjin.com - website application on our guild forums.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424798027
Reply Quote
<The Eyes of Old> - Alliance.
Officers: Dalavesta, Guthrie, Flend, Kelmia, Randaagulf, Stax
Type of Guild: Twilight's Hammer // Old God Cult (Evil-aligned)
Summary: The Eyes of Old is a level 23 antagonist guild bent on following the whispers of the Old Gods and ending the world as we know it, knowing full well that our very lives and souls are at risk! Occasionally/Frequently interacts with other guilds. Requirement to join is level 20+.
Edited by Stax on 1/26/2012 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Oh, I like the new format. Easier on the eyes, that is for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
<Grey Haven> - greyhaven.enjin.com
Summary: The Grey Haven is a fresh take on the classic 'Adventurer' sytle of play, letting characters feel as epic in roleplay as they often do inside the game. We promote a positive, friendly atmosphere to encourage widespread participation in our events, socialization, and an interest in fresh takes on lore and roleplay styles.
Type: RP Heavy
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Paladin
<Ardent Inquisition>
Officers: Sandarukai, Helena, Steelbones
Summary: The Ardent Inquisition is a new order of individuals that seek a life of self-discipline, responsibility, and service. The order is set up in a Master/Apprentice style of role play where new members will begin training in groups and then slowly begin moving up to individualized training by a Knight.
Type: Heavy RP

((Sorry about that x.x I get carried away sometimes when I write descriptions. I meant no disrespect.))
Edited by Sandarukai on 2/6/2012 8:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Ardent Inquisition>
Officers: Sandarukai, Helena, Steelbones
Summary: The Ardent Inquisition is a new order of individuals that seek a life of self-discipline, inner peace, and perception. The order is set up in a Master/Apprentice style of role play where new members will begin training in groups and then slowly begin moving up to individualized training by a Knight. The training will not always be sit down studies or sparing, but it will include a 'Learning by doing' curriculum. Knights and their Apprentices will go out to complete mission ranging from diplomacy, guardianship, or even all out battles if needed. Though we teach combat, we do not promote savagery in our teachings. Control and restraint is looked highly upon in the Ardent Inquisition.
Type: Heavy RP

I will ONLY be posting the following in your main listing. I highly recommend following the formula as it is laid out and then adding other things in your main post so that it doesn't look like you didn't give it any real thought as to what people would be reading as your introduction:

<Ardent Inquisition> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595669538?page=4#75
Summary: The Ardent Inquisition is a new order of individuals that seek a life of self-discipline, inner peace, and perception. The order is set up in a Master/Apprentice style of role play where new members will begin training in groups and then slowly begin moving up to individualized training by a Knight. The training will not

As you can see - it stops mid-sentence.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Grey Haven> - greyhaven.enjin.com
Summary: The Grey Haven is a fresh take on the classic 'Adventurer' sytle of play, letting characters feel as epic in roleplay as they often do inside the game. We promote a positive, friendly atmosphere to encourage widespread participation in our events, socialization, and an interest in fresh takes on lore and roleplay styles.
Type: RP Heavy

Your last word in your summary will be cut off Salley.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Please do not make my job harder by posting links in your guild name and summary or posting WALLOTEXT. I am doing this in my own free time for the community. WORK with me people. Guild Name. THREE LINE SUMMARY. Nice large spacing after, then you can post as much or as little as you like!
Reply Quote
Leader: Zendarkin
Type of guild: Medium role play with a touch of what ever you ask for in advance.
<The Goodtrade Company> - We are a company of any race who wish to help out the market of the land. Level 1 due to just being formed. A free set structure with ranks that mostly, won't matter.

Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
<Vorpal Steel>
Summary: A laid-back, PvP-PvE-RP guild that has five optional events every week. Working on raids, gearing up for Rated Battlegrounds, and overarching RP plots. Welcoming all races, classes, levels and play styles!

Officers: Kitsura, Halias, Allisana, Gharenth, Sanquentin
Type of Guild: Mixture- PvE/PvP/RP
Guild Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vorpal-Steel/190428827724088
Edited by Kitsura on 2/17/2012 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]